Zumba, anyone?

• I'm eyeing the Zumba fitness DVDs that I've seen on TV ads... I've done the Zumba class at the Y, but i can't always make it. Does anyone know if the DVDs are any good?

<--- Carrot Zumba
  • I love them. The "easy beat" learning system is great. It walks you through each move slowly, then faster, and finally at pace. I enjoy the workouts and they get my heart rate in my target zone.

They are a bit pricey compared to my other DVD workouts, but they are well done and fun and I'm glad that I bought them.
  • Reply about new Zumba Fitness Dvds
    If you are thinking about buying, don't hesitate. Buy them. I love them. I also have the 2005 series and I like the new ones better. You also have some different options such as if you are in a hurry, you can do the 20 minute express. You also get the Zumba toning sticks so you can work on arms and abs. You can google for reviews.

I like taking the Zumba classes as well, but with the price of gas and living out in the country, I have to watch my budget. Also, every instructor is different. So some classes may not be as fun as others. I still go.

Good luck

Zumbacize Gal