Stability ball - no stomach muscles

• I'm fat. I'm uncoordinated. I'm out of shape. Enough said.

I have hired a personal trainer to get my muscles in shape, so I can get my body into shape with toning & doing cardio (without having a heart attack).

I think, after all these years, I've been exercising without much result becuase i wasn't working all the muscles I needed to work. This trainer has shown me how to do exercises (with and without machines) for every large and small muscle in my body.

I must say, I'm pretty impressed with my new-found-friend. The STABILITY BALL. May I suggest those who don't seem to have stomach muscles (like me), try it! I learned from the trainer that just by sitting and balancing on the ball is a form of exercise for the 'core' (stomach). Learning to do exercises on the ball means you have to balance... which means you're using your stomach muscles to keep you balanced.

You can start out just by sitting on the ball and working your legs... working your way up to doing crunches or even just holding the ball and lifting and lowering the ball from side to side.

It's fun, too. Give it a try!!!
  • Hey!

That sounds like something I should check into. I am a definite apple and need help with my core and stomach area.

Thanks
    Em