New term, no more PE class... D:

• Figures... Just when I'm happy that I have gym class every day, it's being replaced with Health in two weeks.
    I know I have to take health class, but I'm losing 125 minutes of working out a week when this term ends.
    I joined a gym, but there's no way I'll be able to go every day. I'm afraid that not having PE is going to hold me back and make it extra hard to get to my goal for the end of February (*pokes sig*) since my body's used to that PE time.
  • I lost 40 lbs my freshman year of HS, and PE was one of the big reasons! I also worked out to a 45-minute Kathy Smith video EVERY night. I could probably STILL do the whole thing in my sleep. LOL
    Hope you find that time! You're building SUCH good habits that will last you the rest of your life! Keep it up.
  • I had a similar problem a while ago, for the longest time I hated PE, until the new school year came and I was looking forward to it for the exercise(even though the PE teachers are EVIL). Well- I got taken out for homeschooling unexpectedly before PE even started, which has made it all the more tough for me.

Also, I have a friend on the weight loss journey who attends my old school where the school had the same PE plan. 4 quarters of gym time, 3 used for gym and one for health, which really halted her weight loss.