Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2002, 10:47 AM   #31  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Oh yeah! I totally forgot, but I am going to be brave and get weighed and measured today! Wish me luck!!!
Old 02-17-2002, 05:00 PM   #32  

Hi everyone. Well, I've been sick with a cold or the flu (not sure which but I had coughing, sneezing, body aches and fever) off and on since Wednesday. Obviously my Valentine's Day wasn't too exciting. I did lose 2 pounds, probably because I didn't feel like eating. Tomorrow I am off work because my DD is off school so I will try to do a little exercise. I am starting to feel better.

Marvin, I hope your move is going well. I'll be interested to hear how your Women's Day diet is going too.

Welcome Weerzacht - How do you like WW? I went for quite some time but now I am just following the diet on my own.
Old 02-18-2002, 03:32 AM   #33  

I've been gone a long time! Sorry about that. We were in CA last weekend and dh had an ingrown toenail removed on Tuesday and the meds made him sick! I haven't been excercising other than cleaning house and chasing my toddler, but I will start again tomorrow. I've cut back on my meat and sweets quite a bit too and I'm feeling really good.
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 02-18-2002, 07:31 PM   #34  

Thumbs down May I introduce myself?

Hello Ladies,

My name is Cindy and I have been searching for an active thread with people who are as serious about life improvement as I am. The group I found last Dec. seems to be fizzling out and it is becoming increasingly difficult to stay motivated. I am a committed and reliable "poster", but I need the benefit of a two-way street.

My program consists of exercise 6 days per week (I'm up to 3.5 miles in 45 mins.), water and a variety of eating programs. I have just added calorie counting to my program, but with every meal I try to follow "The Zone" rules as they apply to balancing carbs, proteins and fats. Once or twice a month I allow myself a "free day" just to keep myself from feeling deprived.

My biggest downfall (recently) happened today - I talked myself out of exercising (I use a treadmill). This, to me, was a sign of needing a refreshing support system. Until today, I had walked 6 days per week for 8 weeks without fail. I'm already worried about tomorrow.

My I join?
Cindy
Old 02-19-2002, 12:11 PM   #35  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Welcome, Cindy! I always say, the more the merrier! I'm a pretty reliable poster as well, and hopefully we can motivate each other!

Stamper.... geez, we just can't stay healthy, can we? Take care of yourself, and don't push TOO hard, kay? As for the Woman's Day Diet.... I have to admit to not paying too much attention to eating this past weekend. We got moved and all, and I'm exhausted! Whew!

Pamela! Missed you too! Glad to hear that Emmett is keeping you busy.... I can't wait until I get to chase someone around! (Okay, I'll probably regret saying that eventually!) Good to hear that you're eating well too!

As for me, like I said above, I didn't eat "on plan" this past weekend, and I've already screwed it up this morning. I'm gonna try to get back on track for the day though, and hopefully, I'll do better this week!

Plus, they've got our new house about 80% framed already! It was sooo cool to actually see it in physical form! I probably got a cardio workout just walking through it! Seriously, though, it makes it seem so much more real now!

I totally forgot to get weighed/measured on Friday too! I've been so absent-minded lately! Hopefully I can remember to do it tomorrow when I have more time!

I have to try to fit Curves in today, as I'm not bowling... I have a business function tonight. Then, the rest of the week looks like this:

Wed ~ Curves
Thurs ~ AquaJogging
Fri ~ Curves
Sat/Sun ~ Videos & more packing/moving!

Now that I've written a novel! Let's go, girls!

PS ~ We should probably start a new thread! I don't think we're streaking to Valentine's anymore are we?
Old 02-19-2002, 12:44 PM   #36  

Default Next thread

Just let me know where/what the next thread will be. I will do my best to keep up. My first group moved over to yahoogroups after start-up, so I will have to learn my way around the 3fc site. I'm so excited about getting to know everyone.

I'm on a lunch break - be back soon.
Cindy
Old 02-19-2002, 01:01 PM   #37  
You! On a Diet Groupie

S/C/G: 180.5/170.5/130.5

Height: 5' 4"

Default I'm Ready to Exercise!

Hi everyone,

I have been exercising 4 times per week the last three weeks and would now like to join a group to keep me accountable. Today I have an appointment with the personal trainer at the gym. She has put together a program for me to follow. I am also trying to fit yoga in twice a week. I will post the rest of my week tonight after going to the gym.

Sunday - Treadmill 30 min
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Treadmill 30 min, weight training
Old 02-21-2002, 11:42 AM   #38  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

I started a new thread! "Everyday Exercisers ~ Beating the Winter Blahs!" Whatcha think?

Come on over!
Closed Thread