Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp DVD

• How often should I do this Billy Blanks Ultimate Bootcamp DVD to get rid of 10-15 pounds? The DVD is about 55 mins. long and you are definitely ready to stop. LOL!!!

Last night I walked/Jogged on the treadmill for 61 minutes which is 4.01 miles for me. If I didn't have the tv to watch, couldn't do it. Can we say SNORE!!! I have several Firm tapes/DVD's too. I need a exercise regimen that will work for once. I have a hard time staying motivated unfortunately. HELP!

I am 131 and 5' 1" and would like to get down to 115-120 and it takes me FOREVER TO LOSE WEIGHT to begin with and on top of it 39 years old. LOL I stay around 1200-1300 cal. and have tried to start drinking more water.

ANY THOUGHTS???? Also, would anyone know how many calories this BB DVD burns?
  • If you are walking that much and doing Billy Blanks I am guessing you need more calories or else your body is gonna go into starvation mode. I burn about 100 calories per mile and the Billy Blanks DVD is so darned hard when I used to do it I bet it's worth about 500 calories at LEAST! so that leaves you with under 1000 calories per day to live off of. try bumping the cals up with good for you food of course and that might help the weight loss.

If you can handle the Blanks DVD, I'd do that 2 times a week and walk/run 3 times a week. I salute you for being able to make it through 55 mins of that man's torture haha. I can't get past about 20 these days!