morning vs. afternoon workout

• Hey guys and gals!
    I was wondering what you thought about morning vs. afternoon workouts, have you personally experienced better sucess with one or the other? Or perfer one? I have been doing night workouts at the gym, but I am considering doing morning workouts because of the time crunch. So let me know!
  • I think the conventional wisdom is that morning workouts are better because you have more energy and can exercise on an empty stomach. That said, the real deal is that you should exercise when you can best find the time. Working out at night is definitely much, much better than not working out at all.
  • If you can get up in the morning, it's great to get your workout out of the way. That said, I am sooooo not a morning person, so I seem to only be able to do this myself when I know that I won't have time in the evening. Bottom line, the important thing is to pick a time when you actually will be able to do it - if that's morning great, if not, well evening is perfectly fine too!
  • I usually exercise in the afternoons and evenings. It might be nice for me to get it out of the way in the morning, but I actually find it centers me after a long day! (okay, sometimes it does that!).