44.44%
I try for 3-4 times, but my life is too hectic some weeks
33.33%
1-2 times a week
11.11%
Whenever I can, but not as often as I would like
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
  • How often are you wearing the soles off your shoes?
  • I am running 4 or 5 days a week - usually 5. Averaging 30 - 35 miles a week. I get itchy if I go too long without my fix!
  • 4 or 5 but not religiously. Life comes first.
  • I run about 3 times a week, walk about 5 times. I used to log 3 miles running, but since the baby, I've only done 2...until yesterday that is. We were going to the annual hot dog festival for the dog shows and I decided, last minute to go early and enter the 5K Bun Run. I did 33:47 in the stroller division. I did kinda have a massive jogging stroller loaded to the hilt with a packed cooler bag lunch, diapers, wipes, bottled water, etc. LOL
  • I've only been running a month, but I do it three times a week come what fail. After the c25k program, I would like to bump it up to 5 times a week.
  • I run two to three times a week. I run six miles outdoors on Sundays and then run 15 min of intervals on the treadmill at the gym on Tues and Thurs (except that sometimes I swim on Tues or Thurs instead). I do some form of exercise every day of the week, generally weight training or swimming on the non-running days. I also do fifteen minutes on another cardio machine along with my intervals on Tues and Thurs.

I wear the same pair of shoes for all of this exercise (except the swimming ). I think I've had them for around a year now and the soles have not worn out but the uppers are looking a little worn. They are Sauconys and I have been thinking lately that I should get a pair that I just use for running outdoors. On my run today, everything from the waist down hurt--back, hips, and knees. I'm sure it would help if I got a new pair of shoes.