Holy catfish!

• I think I overdid it yesterday! I did my run/brisk walk right after work and felt great so I plugged on and did the WATP 3 mile abs. Then I went to my nephew's baseball game and RACED 2 7 year old and 1 9 year old boy home. Home is only about 4 blocks but wowzer. Then there was a dance downtown so I walked the 3 blocks there and back.

My inner thighs are BURNING! And my upper arms ache. Along with my shoulder blades. What the heck.

I also scrubed the men's restroom at work for 4 HOURS yesterday so that could be why my back and arms hurt I guess. They are complete pigs so I went through 2 mr clean erasers and a garbage full of latex gloves. LOL!
  • It's all par for the course... Just imagine how many calories you've burned yesterday
  • I've had a few of those days the last couple of weeks. One day last week I had been out putting a coat of paint on the shed and working in the yard and when the baby woke up from his nap, I took him on a 5.25 mile walk in the stroller, then went back in the yard while daddy spent time with him. The next morning, my aching muscles told me that I COULD have skipped the walk or something. LOL