Exercise Video

• I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an exercise video. I have one of the walk off the weight but I wanted something else. I'm not sure what to start doing . . .

On a good note I realized I can rent them from blockbuster online and try them out before I buy them.

Thanks for your help!
  • The library has them for free to check out.

I like Winsor pilates, for beginners.

Gunner Petersons Core secrets, with the stability ball. talk about sore the next day.
  • Hey Motor City Girl (I'm about 35 miles west of you right now):

The library (as the pp'er said) is a great start.

You can try different workout DVDs on Netflix (or Blockbuster/other video rental place).

There's a great selection (as well as reviews, video clips, and guidance on picking things you might like) at collage video (search for it on google...since I'm not sure I can post a link).

--K
  • First off - you've been doing great! Those stats are wonderful.

I'm a big fan of The Firm series. They combine cardio and weights to really give you a full-body workout. The newer ones are a little bit easier compared to the older ones so if you're more of an exercise (or weights) newbie, check those out first.

Collage video is an excellent resource for reviews and details on TONS of exercise videos. Browsing there might help you decide which ones you want to try out.

http://collagevideo.com/
  • Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I planned on renting on blockbuster.com prior to buying anything (I don't want to spend the money on something I'm never going to use). I'm definently going to check out that link and the firm series!