exercise routine

• Lets here yours!

I don't really have one...and im actually wanting some ideas!
  • I aim for this:

Monday- 40 minutes Cardio & full body Sculpting (weights)
    Tuesday- 1 hour high/Low cardio
    Wed- 40 minutes cardio & Full body sculpting (weights)
    Thursday - 1 hour high/low cardio
    Friday - 40 minutes cardio & Full body sculpting (weights)

Trying to get in a 2 miles walk outside everyday in addition to this, life allowing, LOL!

Sat & Sunday rest.
  • My exercise plan is to exercise every day no matter what.

I have free weights, lots of exercise DVDs and an elliptical. So every day I can do something every day. Today I will be doing Yoga most likely as I've had quite a few days of tough workouts.
  • My Exercise Routine, Rather My Goals
    My Exercise Routine, Rather My Goals. One day at a time.

Monday:
    Rest Day - End up camping a couch in a bookstore and reading
    Tuesday:
    20 minutes marching in place at work
    Jazzercise (I go to a class with two friends)
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday: 20 minutes of another kind of exercise
    Saturday: walk to the library (2 miles round trip)
    Sunday: Rest Day - End up playing EQ on the computer all day
  • monday- an hour and a half at the gym doing cardio
    tuesday- it used to be three hours at the gym but now school has ended for me so i don't have my two hours of PE! eek! so probably from now on about an hours cardio again.
    wednesday- an hour and a half of fitness at kickboxing (if i don't skive off)
    thursday- gym for cardio and weights
    friday- an hour and a half or sparring at kickboxing
    weekend- whatever boogying i do when i go out

there are random bouts of situps and squats thrown in when watching the telly as well.. but that's my ideal routine. last week i did absolutely nothing. well i did dance at the weekend but it's not really the same thing..

Back on track now though!

Good luck x x
  • Ex
    I LOVE EX AT HOME. I TRY TO EX EVERY DAY TO DVD'S. I LIKE THE LOOK TARGET TONING, HOWEVER I HAVE NOT FOUND A CARDIO DVD I LIKE YET.
  • Hmmm...an average week would look like this

Monday - 45 minute run at 12/kmph in the morning, 45 minute spin class in the evening
    Tuesday - 45 minute run in the morning, 45 minute spin class in the evening
    Wednesday - 45 min run either morning or evening (sometimes both)
    Thursday - two hours of soccer training (sometimes a run in the morning)
    Friday - 1 hour spin class
    Saturday - Boxing class, spin class
    Sunday - running and then soccer game

And when I can I got for a 3 km walk around the lake near my work on my lunchbreak and i'll dance around in my underwear in my room any chance I get as well lol.

Liv
  • I started exercising 3 wks ago and am steadily working my way up with my elliptical , when I first got on it I could only do 3 minutes, Now I do 16 minutes on the elliptical from Monday to Friday. I also do about 10-15 minutes of free weight lifting and about 10 minutes doing leg lifts, sit ups, bends ect. This is all done Monday to Friday. I usually don't exercise on the weekends, but have hopped on the elliptical for 10 minutes last week.
    I hope to work up to 30 minutes on the elliptical eventually.
    I am looking into a good dvd that will get me moving, but am still searching, when I do I will probably work it in somewhere during the day. cheryl
  • Right now my routine is screwed up because of my tendonitis, but here's what it was, and what I'll get back to:

Monday: 2 to 4 mile run
    Tuesday: 2 to 4 mile run
    Wednesday: step aerobics class or elliptical and 60 min. bodysculpting class (weights and other resistance stuff)
    Thursday: 3 mile run on treadmill (speedwork)
    Friday: off (occasionally do the bodysculpting class again)
    Saturday and Sunday: I try to do one long run (5-7 miles) and maybe one short run, another weightlifting session (heavier), and 60 min yoga

That's an ideal week, anyway.
  • I am limited on time and driven by routine so I usually stick to this unless I am traveling.

Mon- 30 minutes Cardio. Right now I'm swimming laps or using the rowing machine.
    Tue - 30 minutes lower body weights
    Wed - 1 hour yoga class
    Thurs - 30 minutes upper body weights
    Fri - 30 minutes Cardio
    Sat - nothing planned
    Sun - 1 hour yoga class.

I found that I really can't skip a day during the week. If I try to go every other day and just stay longer I find that every other day is turning into every third or fourth day. I just go to the gym everyday after work. It is so much of a routine that the car just goes there.