Call me crazy:)LOL

• I don't know what has gotten in to me. I have gotten so that I love to excercise. Before I started on my diet. I hated it.....Now I don't feel right if I don't get my two miles in or my excercise tape. I'm really worried about the winter coming and not being able to get out for my walk Missy
  • Hey Missy you're not crazy just lucky! Maybe with something feeling so good you just don't want to stop. There sure isn't anything wrong with that. I have a suggestion for your winter walks. How about Leslie Sansone's walking tapes? I know allot of people who love them. They sell them in allot of stores. There worth a try!

Good job and stay motivated!
  • I'll say you're lucky. I have been walking and exercising for over 5 months now and still don't like it. I know I have to do it so I do but I have never developed a love for it. I still would much rather be sitting around watching TV.

What ever it is you have, I want it!!
  • feeling good!
    Keeping a healthy diet helps for me! I noticed that when I stopped eating healthy foods and drinking a lot of water, my energy plummited and I didn't want to get up and go excersise.

When I say a healthy diet, I don't mean the 1100 cal diet...oh no! I mean a regular diet---just without all the fat and stuff. My doctor told me that to loose weight, diet and excersise is the best combination, but if you only do one of the two, you should excersise.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work! You have given me some inspiration to keep up my routine--although it takes a little shove in my tush to get me up an runnin'!

Thanks for your post!

Devrie
  • Have you considered getting a treadmill at home? It's a perfect no-excuses workout. We have ours set up in our bedroom with a TV and we watch it while we walk. I've walked thru entire movies; it's great! If something happened to my treadmill and it couldn't be repaired right away I'd be out the same day buying another one! I think it's a great investment---we bought a Pro-form at sears and it's been going strong for over 5 years and we use it ALOT!