3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Oxycise #32 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/10013-oxycise-32-a.html)

ageoldie 10-05-2001 02:20 PM

Oxycise #32

ageoldie
Senior Mustang Mama Hen

IP:

10-04-2001 02:43 PM profile | pm | | search | buddy list edit | quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok,oK,ok...
If everyone is going to get back on the Oxycise track I guess I'd better do that too. But... I can't start anything on Friday, so Monday will be the day, or maybe Sunday.. Anyway I need to get serious for the next three weeks. Then we leave for our convention in Las Vegas and I want to be Slim & Trim & Whatever for that. I've been working on my hairstyle and am finally getting it in shape. I went to a hairdresser about 6 months ago that really ruined my hair. She gave me the perm from ****...and it's been a long six weeks, but I've finally gotten it back in shape and gotten a new perm, and next week I get more color, and then I think I'll be able to look decent for a while

Well, I'm at work, so I need to get off the net and get back to work.

Report this post

ageoldie 10-05-2001 02:22 PM

NEW THREAD...

I hate threads that are over a page, so I tried the paste thing to bring my last post to a new thread. It looks like I should have tried cut and paste, but at least it got the job done.

Lucidone 10-09-2001 12:07 PM

Finally did it!

Ok, so I was supposed to get back on track last week... but got sooooo tired... however, last night I finally made the breakthrough and did Level 1!!!! Be proud - I am!

Plan to do more O! tonight after I get home from my second job. Hopefully I'll be able to start doing it again in the mornings, but I've been having trouble getting my heater to work (ex-bf installed complicated computerized thermostat) and I've been waking up to a 61 degree household every morning. Probably warmer outside in the suN!

Have a good day everybody!

ras8779 10-09-2001 04:38 PM

Hi everyone:wave:!

Okay I admit that I haven't been doing much of any type of exercise and that's including O! So I guess it's time to get back on track. I know I'll feel so much better once I start again:D!

Barbg-Thanks for starting a new thread.:) I hate the long ones too. They take so long to load. I know what you mean about the hairdresser ruining your hair. My last hair cut was so bad and uneven that I couldn't wait for it to grow out. And you did a great job starting the new thread:D! How's O going for you?

Juliette-way to go on getting that Level 1 done:D! I'm jealous;)! I hope to do L2 tonight myself. I need to do something. It was great to see your post. I'll try to post more often now too.

Okay everyone take care and I'll report tomorrow what I did tonight:D!

ageoldie 10-09-2001 09:55 PM

Hi Gang.

Well, yesterday all I was able to do was the commuter tape, but today I did level 3. I'm not sure why I chose level 3, other than the VCR ate my L1 and I'm bored with L2. Anyway it was a pretty good workout, and I'm proud of myself for getting it done.

ras8779 10-10-2001 03:14 PM

Hi Oers:wave:!

Barbg-You should be proud of yourself:D! Way to go! I wish I could say the same but I only managed to do my commuter tape while I waited for my son to get out of practice. I guess some O is better then no O right? Some of the other Levels are a bit hard for me. I stick to the L2 because it's easy and fast. But I do like L3 and L4 too. Maybe I'll try L4 tonight for some variety. Keep up the good job with O!

Anyone else out there have some O to report?:)

bonnysammy 10-10-2001 05:28 PM

Hi! Does Oxycise really work? I have tried it, and it didn't seem to do much. But, I only tried for a short time, maybe that is why.

ageoldie 10-11-2001 12:51 PM

bonnysammy

YES it does work, except you do have to be consisentent with it. Unfortunately it's not a quick fix. Is anything??? :?:

But as an Oxyciser of over a year, I know that I feel much better and the weight comes off easier, and the bigest payoff is I look better. I can be Oxycising for about a week and people start talking about how much weigh I look like I've lost. (I think it has to do with the fact that I hold myself better and my abdomen is firmer?)

Anyway give it a few week, and let us know what you think!

Tazmani77 10-13-2001 05:06 PM

Excuse me, Can someone inlighten me as to what the Oxyciser is? I have heard of it but never knew what is was.

ageoldie 10-13-2001 09:16 PM

Oxycixe

Hi TAZ Oxycise is a type of exercise that combines deep breathing with isometric positions. It's very similar to body flex, byt not as strenious, or noisy. You can learn more about it at www.oxyciseplus.com

bonnysammy 10-14-2001 11:24 PM

Body Flex is pretty much the same thing, right?

ras8779 10-15-2001 03:17 PM

Hi everyone:wave:!

Well I'm happy to report that I've been Oeing regularly for the last few days and it feels great:D! I didn't want to do it this morning but I got up and did L2! And I'm glad I did. It's amazing how I can feel the difference almost immediately!

bonnysammy-Yes you're right that Oxycise is allot like BodyFlex. The breathing techinique is just different but the concept is the same. I find that O works better for me but everyone is different. Have you done BF? If you did or are still doing it why don't you post with us. Breathing is breathing after all:)!

Taz-Hey there:)! Yes I'm a Oer. I've had the program for years and years and it's great. Barbg has the best idea, to go look at the O website at www.oxyciseplus.com and read about it. It really helps with my energy level and helps me to workout better. Check it out:D!

Barbg-Always nice to see you hanging in there. I know I've neglected this thread but I'm so glad you've kept it going:)! Thanks. I'm back to Oeing so I will be posting more. It does make me feel so much better.

ras8779 10-17-2001 01:24 PM

Hi all:wave:!

Hey what happened to everyone? I need some support:^:!

Well I didn't O this morning because my alarm went off and I didn't hear it.:mad: So I will try to do it tonight.

Barbg-How are you doing? Check in when you can:D!

Juliette-What happened to you? Please check in:D!

Okay I'll check in later to see what's going on. Keep Oeing everyone.

ageoldie 10-17-2001 10:38 PM

Hi Rose

Well, I'm off again/on again with my Oxycise. I have been doing it more than not, but I still can't seem to get back to doing it every day. WHY??? Why Why Why. It doesn't make sense. I KNOW how much better it makes me feel, I KNOW how much better it make me look. It only takes 15 minutes. Why can't I get back in the everyday O habit?

ras8779 10-18-2001 10:48 AM

Hi Oers:wave:!

Barbg-That is a good question because I do the same thing:(! I did manage to do my O this morning and I agree it does make me feel so much better when I do it. We can do it Barb. Even if we miss one day let's make a deal to do it the next day. I feel so much better this morning after Oeing. We can do it:D!

Hey where did everyone else go? Please check in we need the support.

Have a great O day everyone:D!