chicken avocado swiss melt

• Chicken Avocado Swiss Melt
    Ingredients:
    4 chicken breasts
    1 avocado - sliced
    ff or lf swiss cheese slices
    Chef Paul Prudhommes Poulty Magic Seasoning Blend.

Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasoning blend and place in a covered dish. Bake chicken for 20 minutes in pre-heated oven (350 degrees). Remove chicken from oven and top each breast with 3-4 slices of avocado. Then place with one slice of cheese over each breast. Place uncovered dish under broiler until cheese is lightly brown (approximately 1 minute).
  • this sounds delish! and avocados are on sale this week here!

thanks!!
  • yes they are very good and the poulty seasoning is wonderful! I use it all the time now I love avocados, one of the reasons I chose this diet, lol ;o)
  • oh wow sounds perfect for me.
  • Question - do you pound the breasts flat? My chicken always seems to take longer than 20 minutes and I wonder if I need to do this?

This sounds sooooo good!!!!
  • One addition
    I loved this meal but I confused it with another one. I baked the chicken breasts with a little onion powder, then took them out of the oven, added the avocado slices and then I added fresh salsa ( From the vegetable section , no sugar) and put slices of low fat Swiss on top. I then cooked them for about 5 min more and it was awesome.

This was real easy to cook and right up my bachelor alley.

Thanks for adding it.
  • I had a leftover chicken breast had I made using a steamed chicken & broccoli recipe, which was pretty bland. I figured this chicken breast would be thrown out.

Found this recipe and just added the avocado and lf swiss cheese & popped it in my toaster oven & broiled it. It was much better than my original recipe and next time I'll try it from scratch.
  • have these in the oven right now mmm can't wait to try em!