3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   Auctions-n-more.com (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/9904-auctions-n-more-com.html)

baskoflove 10-02-2001 11:28 AM

Auctions-n-more.com

I thought I would warn anyone interested in purchasing products of any kind from the above web. They do not follow through. I ordered something from them and contacted them by e-mail twice with no results. They have my money and won't even acknowledge me. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEB OR FROM EBAY USING THIS WEBSITE. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!

dabrat 10-03-2001 02:49 AM

:D I have had the same problem bask. My bf ordered a set of tools for he 9.99 he got 2 sets of tools at 39.99 each. He tried to contact E-Bay to no help they said contact the seller. There is no number for them. We did E-mails alot to no avail. We contacted Discover Card and they wouldn't do a thing! They said they don't get involved in customer discrepancys! That we had to contact the sell ourselves. I thought usuing a credit card helped protect you? Daphne

MrsJim 10-03-2001 09:25 AM

Some tips...

First off, did you pay with a credit card? If it's been 60 days or less since the transaction was posted to your card, you can do a 'chargeback'. Visa has details on their site at www.visa.com.

Also, MAKE SURE YOU POST NEGATIVE FEEDBACK right away at ebay on these people if you haven't already done so. If they get enough negatives, eBay will suspend their privileges. In addition, you help other bidders to make decisions NOT to bid on their products.

Jim and I do a fair amount of buying and selling on eBay and follow the "golden rule" in both types of transactions - if we buy, we send payment promptly; if we sell, we send the product as quickly as possible (sometimes using next day delivery). As a result we have a pristine feedback record at eBay.

Do check on the chargeback right away...another good reason NOT to use checks or money orders when making auction purchases. Take care!

baskoflove 10-05-2001 05:40 PM

UPDATE: First off, I am not I repeat not knocking Ebay. My daughter and son in law have a huge ebay business. I looked before I leaped as well as I could by checking the feedback for any and I mean negative feedback. These folks didn't have anything but high praise. ( a week after I mailed my money there were twelve negatives with the same problem as I)

Anyhow, my last e-mail I told them they had until this Friday to send my supplements or my money back and if I DIDN'T get them I was going to contact my bank (I used a cashier's check) to find out if they had cashed it. I checked with a friend of mine who is an attorney and was told that I could threaten them if they used the post office because that is FRAUD and a federal crime if they used the postal service. IT WORKED! My stuff arrived today.

I would still not use this particular company for vitamins etc. They don't seem to be reliable anymore.