Slim in 6

• Has anyone every tried Slim in 6 that is put out be beach body. My friend bought it and wants us to try it together.
  • Yes, yes, yes. I love SIS. The ab workout from there is still something I do regularly and I pop Ramp it up all the time. Great DVD set, totally worth the money. I got mine on Ebay though, it’s much cheaper. Basically you get 3 workouts, Start it up (30 mins), Ramp it up (45 mins), Burn it up(60 mins). There is also a bonus ab and stretch workout. You start with SIU and work your way up to RIU and then to BIU. Lots of lunges and squats. You only use weights for the arm excercises. It is a very well rounded workout and will leave your muscles burning. I got bored and didn’t like to go it 6 days a week, but I did do it 3-4 and got great results. Good luck!
  • I have it. I don't like the music so I don't turn it on and turn on my own music. It is a great work out.
  • I don't have Slim in 6 but I have Debbie's Slim Series. I love it when I'm really up for a tough workout. I turn the music off too.
  • Yeah, why does the music suck on these dvds????
  • I agree... obviously someone at beachbody did too, or they wouldn't have given the option to have it beturn it off!!!
  • Very good workouts! And I hate the music also! Think I'll dig them out and dust them off, just what I need to get moving again! I also like the Power 90 dvd's they are great for strenght training!
  • I love the SIS. I've only done it twice, but a week later my thighs still hurt from it. I am new to it and did 1/2 of it one day cuz I was out of time and then I did the other 1/2 the next day, then the rest of the week was too busy so I didnt do it again. Then I hurt my knee so as soon as it feels better which I think it will by Monday I am going to do it again. I love it. I was dripping sweat just from the warmup at the beginning.