Physcians Weight Loss Center ?????

• Hi, has anyone heard of the program or tried it???? I am considering the online program but would like some feedback first. Thank you
  • Medical Weight Loss Clinic
    In Michigan we have the Medical Weight Loss Clinic. Could be the same thing. There is an on-line version. I go to the clinic.

I think the program goes by different names across the country because the food packets are very generic. Put them in a different box and call it something else, you know?

I started with a 7-day cleanse, eating 3 egg whites every morning. Yuck! Lost 6 pounds. You take supplements, drink powdered beverages, eat nutrition bars, packaged foods and some real food. After four weeks I have lost 15 pounds. 15 more to go.

You can get prescription drugs like Meridia if you "qualify".

Is this the same type of program? Rather expensive but cheaper than a fat farm/weight loss spa.
  • I have been to one and you will lose weight but their main thing is to sell you the supplements and it gets expensive. The food is very very limited. The supplements are proteins and you have to eat or drink so many of them per day. But again it does work.....my advise would be tell them you only want to lose a small amount of weight as you can. 50 lbs. cost to join around $300or more to join and you still have to buy the protein mix each week that can run at least $10/box with 7 packages in a box.....you have to use (I think) at least 3 or 4 per day.

Hope this helps...Phyllis
  • Wow! I didn't know they still existed. I remember my mother taking me there
    when I was 12 and pudgy. I think they had me on 1000 calories a day and I had to take a packet of supplements 3 times a day. I lost the weight but I think that had something to do with the fact I still have weight issues now.