Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 06:49 PM   #1  

Default Xenical???????????

My Doctor Gave Me A Perscription For Xenical. I Already Have Info On The Side Effect I Just Wanted To Know Does It Really Help You lose weight.if It Does How Muh Weight Can You Loose... Please Let Me Know Because My Insurance Doesn't Cover This Which Means I Have To Pay $209.00 For A Bottle Of Xenical
Old 05-09-2006, 07:14 PM   #2  
Uber-Moderator!!

Why not wait until it's released as an over-the-counter medication - supposedly, that's happening soon.

Here are some past threads on the topic:

Xenical

Ever tried Xenical?

Anyone have any success using meds???
Old 05-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #3  

Default Xenical??? [merged]

I Need More Info About Xenical!!!!!how Much Weight Can You Loose On It..i Dont Want To Waste My Money... Xenical Users Please Respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 11:58 AM   #4  

Xenical doesn't make you lose weight.... It works in your intestines to bind to fats that you eat. If you take this it is imperative that you count fat grams for every meal or you WILL be in the bathroom with nasty, oily, greasy diarrhea. If you think that you can eat any fast food, any fattening food while taking this drug - it will be a mistake that you will learn early on. Xenical works directly by limiting the amount of fat absorbed into your body and indirectly by forcing you to limit your fat intake and thereby reducing calories. You do not need to take it at every meal - for instance, if you have a lowfat breakfast and lunch with a higher fat supper, only take it at supper. You can save money that way. I took Xenical and meridia and ate about 900 cal/day and lost 45lbs in 6 months, I did not exercise (I really should have). And I gained it all back because I did not learn anything about proper eating and lifestyle changes, I just wanted a magic pill.
I don't know how much weight you need/want to lose, but this is only for people with a significant amount of weight to lose, if you only need to drop 20lbs, you are wasting your money.
Closed Thread