3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   I've lost over 100 lbs with..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/31696-ive-lost-over-100-lbs.html)

inmemoryofej 09-08-2003 04:10 PM

I've lost over 100 lbs with.....

I lost it with diet power software. No i don't sell it nor am I affiliated with it in any way. I just stumbled across it awhile back and am currently down 110 lbs. No pills, no gimmicks, no membership fees. Just buy the software and use it for life. I like their guarantee that if at ANYTIME in the future you decide you don't like it...they'll give you your money back. Best $50 (actually a little less) that I've ever spent. Plus over the course of a couple weeks, the program actually learns your own personal metabolism! It doesn't tell you what to eat either. The choices are yours! I highly reccomend going to dietpower.com and downloading a free trial of the software. Once you try it you'll never go to anything else.

THE BIG ORANGE BABE 09-08-2003 05:17 PM

I have WEIGHT COMMANDER, and it cost me $10...I'm like you though...I love my software....

BOB

Rowan Bailey 09-25-2003 10:45 AM

I use FitDay.com, are these similar to that?

NicoleNYC 09-28-2003 10:09 PM

Another BIG BIG BIG fan of Weight Commander. I love all the charts and graphs and things - in the beginning, I liked the new tips and hints for the day, weather or not they actually fit my weight loss mentality.

Angel26519 09-29-2003 09:27 AM

I've downloaded Weight Commander to check out.

Thanks for the tip!

cat90 10-06-2003 07:52 PM

I did'nt like Dietpower :( but i did like Heartsmart :) very easy to use :cp: Not tried Weight Commander and Fitday is a pain in the *ss...too time consuming. Dietwatch was quite good until they started charging :lol:

Pianolady 10-12-2003 09:59 PM

I downloaded a nutrition spreadsheet from a shareware site, I like it a lot. It's just a basic spreadsheet program that keeps track of calories, fat, saturated fat, carbs, sugar, cholesterol, sodium, protein, . etc. and makes reports of averages for the week, or whatever length of time you want. Has a database you can enter your own food labels into. Enter once, and then a double click is all you need to ever enter that food again. Not fancy, but all I needed. It's called dietspread, $15 shareware.

swimmer40 10-17-2003 03:50 PM

Why spend all that money. Get yourself a small notebook and record what you are eating each dayand weigh yourself once a week, same time, same scale and start doing strengh and resistance exercise. I read Business Plan for the Body by Jim Karas and have lost 48 pounds since the first of the year. Also, for the first time my body has some real definition. I'm really happy with the results and it cost nearly nothing.

Dave

Rowan Bailey 10-21-2003 11:19 AM

Well Dave,
Call me a computer nerd....I like technology!!!!!
rb

Angel26519 11-01-2003 06:55 PM

I also have Business Plan for the body.... great book...

I like the computer stuff also... I just kinda created my own spreadsheets on Excel.

Anyway you like to do it- just do it! :)

MrsJim 11-02-2003 10:10 AM

Shoot you guys. I just use Fitday or a journal book from Old Navy. :lol:

I DO think that it's important to be aware of what goes into your mouth - IMO you shouldn't have to food-journal for the rest of your LIFE but it's a good way to start changing those bad habits.

hbaskerville 11-03-2003 06:46 AM

I fell in love with Diet Power, unfortunately I do not have the money to extend to full program and after 14 days it becomes unusable. I will look at the other programs you mentioned. I am bad at math that is why I like the computer software programs so much.