Xenical / Alli / Oristat

• Hi Everyone,

I'm Kelly, totally new to this!!

I'm 168cm and 63kg - it may not seem much but I used to be a lot slimmer before binge eating from emotional stress.

I just can't lose the weight though. I've tried everything and I'm at a point where I don't want to leave the house and I'm running out of clothes to wear which fit me.

I have just purchased Xenical online. Has anyone tried this? More specifically has anyone tried this who only has 10kg to lose? Did you change your diet or can you eat normally and still maintain a weight loss?

I'm hoping to continue exercising but struggle from a historical knee injury, I do a lot of yoga but I don't think this is really helpful for weight loss.

I'd be so grateful for any comments.

My role at work is very client based with lots of breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners and travelling therefore maintaining a healthy balanced (more specially CONTROLLED diet is almost impossible).

Thanks so much
    Kelly
  • At your height and weight, your BMI is 22, right at the half way point for normal healthy weight.

I don't think any doctor would have prescribed this Xelical for you as it is usually only prescribed for those who are very obese.

I don't believe in using pills or supplements for weight loss. I believe in changing eating habits long term, because anything else might help you lose a few pounds, but you will most likely gain it back as soon as you stop taking them. Please be careful using it, and if you have any bad side effects stop taking it and contact your doctor.
  • I though as much
  • hmmm
  • Tried Xenical before - it's not a permanent solution. And your butt will feel yucky, trust me.
  • First post - fun.

I've tried Orlistat before and it's done OK for me. Just made me use the toilet a heck of a lot more.

I got it from an online pharmacy in the UK, think it was called pharamca or pharmica i can dig it out if anyone is interested.

Has anyone tried the other versions of the drug? Xenical or a new one I saw called XLS medical max strength?

Would be keen to know other people's experiences.

Tags

10kg, alli, binge eating, diet tools, xenical