4BloodType-Eat Right for your Blood/Body Type

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hello... it is interesting reading these posts as I am just now studying the book and plan. Normally I stay away from anything which could be gimmicky... but the things this book says "ring true" about a lot of stuff for me. In fact I am going to a health store which does personal testing to determine what is best for me individually. Also I happen to work with a lot of scientists and chemists... and several of them I talked to think it *does* "make sense." Anyway I'm going to give it a try.

For those who want more info without buying the book check out www.dadamo.com

Sue
  • Oh and for what it's worth... I disagree with the comment that the book was not designed to help you lose weight. There is a LOT of info in there regarding that very issue, and on the website as well.

Also I agree with BOB about how it "hits you on the nose." I could not believe how "right on" some of the info was for me... which gave me an encouragement to try what they say... because it is RIGHT about a lot of stuff in my case.

Oh... and RH negative makes no difference... I am negative too so checked that out.

Time will tell... I will keep you posted on how it goes for me.

FWIW
    Sue