weight loss patch

• Just wondering if I am the only one that has purchased this? So far I am not impressed. It leaves ugly square marks on my arms and I don't think it curbs my appetite. Thank goodness it has a money back guarantee!!
  • After doing some research, I STILL ordered the patches, but I like "gimmicky" things I guess. I tried them for a week and didn't notice anything different, I was REALLY hoping for appetite suppression but...nothing. I sent them back right away and I did get my money back quickly so that was nice. Mine were "Peel Away the Pounds" patches.
  • I posted in another thread about these. The ones I used worked for me. Worked so well, my appitite decreased in everything. At several points had to force myself to eat "something" because I had no interest in food what-so-ever. I gave a friend of mine at work a weeks supply and they worked for her as well. But they are very spendy. The ones I used have all natural ingredients, I researched it thoroughly. Would I use them again? Probably not. I needed that push to get me started on my way to a healthier lifestyle. Some can do it on their own, I had tried numerous times and wasn't succeeding. These really, really helped me.
  • My mother sent me some and they did nothing except irritate the skin behind my ear.
  • The only way the patch would have worked for me was if I put it over my mouth!!!
  • Thanks, Jennifer, for the laugh. You really made me chuckle this morning.