BluePrint Cleanse

• Anyone ever hear of it and/or try it? My cousin says it's amazing for just giving yourself a detox, or to jumpstart a diet. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts.
  • It's juice... And it's $65/day? For that price, you could just buy naked juices or even better buy a juicer and juice your own. Vegetables lose nutrients after you juice them so it's better to drink as soon as the vegetables are juiced.

I think it is overpriced and wouldn't do it.
  • I'm not concerned about the price, or the fact that it is just juice. I was just curious if anyone had tried it, or any kind of juice cleanse for that matter. Looking more for info as to how it works. Thank you for your thoughts
  • I've done some days of the reboot plan and I liked it but I also like chewing. You are eating decreased calories plus eliminating many of the water retainers. If you are looking for a juice fast, I'd look into the reboot plan. They have 3 different 15 day plans that you can follow. They also have a nutritionist on the site where you can ask questions.

In general, your body cleanses yourself. The reboot plan is meant purely to learn how to incorporate veggies into your diet.
  • I'll definitely look into that! Thanks again!!