Food Lovers Diet

• Has anyone tried this? I just saw the informercial and it looks like a series of low fat cookbooks.
  • Placed my order today...
    I placed my order today. I know there is another post on this somewhere and it looks like a good plan. I just need some structure to get going on my weight loss and I needed something my husband could do as well. I will let you know how it goes.
  • whats that..??
  • Quote: I placed my order today. I know there is another post on this somewhere and it looks like a good plan. I just need some structure to get going on my weight loss and I needed something my husband could do as well. I will let you know how it goes.
    It has been more than a month - how are you doing? Have the books arrived yet? Are they any good?
  • Did not work for me
    I saw the infomercial for Food Lovers and ordered it. I tried it for about a month, and gained 5 pounds. I did my best to stay true to the meals, but it was too much food for me. I had a friend who also tried it and she too gained weight. I'm not sure if it was user error or what, but I didn't like it.