3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Does it Work? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work-11/)
-   -   turbo fire (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/does-work/231989-turbo-fire.html)

backagainmom 04-27-2011 04:15 PM

turbo fire

just ordered turbo fire today.. does it work? any believers??

MoniqueDiet 04-28-2011 04:50 PM

It's funny you mention this, I was just watching an infommerical on it. It does look fun. I am curious if someone will post their experience and what it was like.

bellaella 04-30-2011 03:18 PM

very interested as well! i hope someone lets us know if it works!

Icey21 09-19-2011 09:52 PM

hey guys i cant speak for the Turbo Fire but i can speak for he Turbo Jam dvds!!!! I love them i do them all the time and i lost a ton of weight the first time i did them!!! she also has a 90 day one that i love!!! She is a great trainer

kmckee77 10-17-2011 09:56 AM

I cant tell you that it DOES work!! Its a VERY fun workout!!! If you are new to it, do the new to class, because she breaks down the moves.. Im a Turbo Kick Instructor, and the videos do make you feel like you are in a class!!! If you like rockin music and a VERY fun and motivationg Instructor, Turbo FIre is for you! Turbo Jam is great as well!! These are the only workouts I have ever been able to stick with!!!!

Izzadawn 10-19-2011 01:34 PM

Turbo Fire is fun !!! and it will work if you do... there is a Turbo Fire Checkin Under Fitness videos.

Join us the More the Merrier!!!

difuzzion57 10-19-2011 05:37 PM

I love Turbo Fire! Chalene Johnson is so upbeat and keeps you motivated throughout the videos. Actually it is very nice because some of the HIIT videos are shorter (15-25 minutes) but you work SO hard that you won't feel like it wasn't long enough! Sometimes I would go for a run in the morning and find that at night I had enough time to do a HIIT workout. Also I think it is fun because you just feel cool punching things and whatnot. LOL :)

I (sadly) hurt my knee running about a month into the program and so wasn't able to finish it, but the month that I did do it, I definitely felt a change in my body. I was not eating as well as I could have been and didn't follow the plan that came with the program, but I still did lose around 5 pounds and my legs were looking a lot leaner!

If you end up purchasing it and sticking with the meal plan I'm sure you will see a lot of results!

gnat7 10-20-2011 11:09 AM

I just started this program and I'm very excited.

There are a bunch of support forms in the Fitness Video forums and a bunch of ladies in the 20 something forums are also doing this program and have seen results :)

My outlook on it is if you want it to work, it will! Exercise (this program kicks your butt), eat right and be positive and you'll see results!

rose madder 11-14-2011 11:56 AM

Turbofire rules!! I love all the beachbody videos (have done both P90x and insanity). I think It's the most fun of all the workouts. Have DEFINITELY seen improvements in the ab area :)

Luvie 11-16-2011 01:35 PM

TURBO FIRE WORKS!!! on day 51 of the 90 fittt challenge! i love it!... lost 14 pounds now, dropped 3 pant sizes!... I cant wait to see what i look like at the end of december! so if you want to have fun and burn tons of cals!! TF is a beast! its hard but you will love the fi'yah!! Good luck and if you need an accountability partner HMU!! im all in! :)
Help you stay motivated too.

Luvie 11-16-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzadawn (Post 4077362)
Turbo Fire is fun !!! and it will work if you do... there is a Turbo Fire Checkin Under Fitness videos.

Join us the More the Merrier!!!

Where can i sign up with the fitness video?

Diana3271 11-16-2011 02:15 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave: I am on my 4th (I think) Turbo Fire rotation. Turbo Fire does work in the sense that it's a fun way to burn some calories and stay active. I welcome everyone to join us at the Turbo Fire and More check-in. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitn...ore-check.html

lm3898 12-14-2011 10:08 AM

Turbo Fire is awesome, I really love it but I have to say, unless you're in good shape, I would start with Turbo Jam [also a GREAT workout but lots of options to build up], then move on to TurboFire!