Cortislim??

• I know there is no magic pill that will fix all. I'm not naive and this is not my first go around the diet pole. But, I definitely want a kickstart. Something to boost me... have any of you had bad/good experience with this program?
  • I'm not sure you this would help you. I just did a search of this forum (Does it Work) and found 27 other threads about the product, most of which involved complaints and warnings by the FDA and FTC.

Even if you take a product like Cortislim, you still have to cut back food intake or you won't lose weight. The cortislim website promotes a healthy diet. If you follow the healthy diet like they recommend, you won't need a pill.

Have you considered a different type of kickstart such as Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet? It's restrictive but still balanced, and can result in dropping weight quickly for two weeks. Then you gradually add food back into your diet. Best of all, there are no dangerous side effects or FDA warnings. It's a sure thing.
  • I took Cortislim and it did nothing for me except waste $20. There are natural ways to reduce cortisol, such as taking Vitamin C and fish oil pills. There is a lot of info on the Internet about using nutrition and vitamins to naturally reduce cortisol. You might want to check that out.
  • Thanks guys... I won't waist my time then. I am going to start doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. I figure any activity can't hurt...