Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 149/139.5/124

Height: 5'1"

Default Clinicallix, has anyone tired it??

Does Clinicallix work??? anyone with any result??? I would really like to know...
Boinkshiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #2  

OOOOOOOkay!!!

I guess not... well i just placed my order and I will keep updating here...
Old 11-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #3  

Should be getting the pills today... will start the update tomorrow...
Old 11-11-2010, 08:40 AM   #4  

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!

So got the pills yesterday and have started taking them starting this morning. Today’s weight was at 142. Taking 5 capsules is a little difficult, and I have been feeling a little nauseated. I don’t know if it’s the pills, I almost always feel like this after I take anything in a capsule. Energy level is really high, almost jittery…

Shall keeps you posted!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #5  

okay, i can see why this would work... im almost repulsed by food at this moment... i just got a little bit of cranberry nut mix which i would usually like, but i am having difficulty eating it right now... dont wanna touch it!!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #6  
it's always something

I'm sorry no one has replied

It's no wonder you feel jittery, you are taking a pretty massive amount of stimulants.

I don't see anything in this product that isn't in many other similar products. Nothing in it has been proven to help weight loss. You might find you increase your activity levels due to the stimulants, though that's obviously not the ideal way to get your body moving. You may also feel decreased appetite, which also can happen when you consume a lot of stimulants - at least initially.

Ingredients:

Guarana It's a stimulant - caffeine - and is found in many energy drinks.

Yerba Mate Also contains stimulants including caffeine.

Damiana Claims to relax you. Drugs.com says it's been used as an aphrodesiac, no memtion of relaxation. They warn that it can be dangerous to take if you have diabetes or to use to control blood sugar. Many people with weight problems may be diabetic or prediabetic without realizing it yet. They also say to avoid it if you have a psychiatric disorder or a history of breast cancer. These warnings scare me and make me wonder why this ingredient is in anything at all.

Glucomannan This is a fiber. It's also known as a choking hazard because if the capsule is not swallowed completely, it can swell and choke you. Also the FTC has fined multiple companies millions of dollars for making claims that this ingredient can help weight loss, as there are no studies proving this claim. This ingredient is used as a food additive to thicken and emulsify foods, which is probably the best use for it.

Garcinia Cambogia The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) conducted a 12 week study which showed no difference in weight loss between those that took this product vs those that took a placebo.

Chromium JAMA studied and proved this had no effect on weight loss, but did have negative effects including mutation of DNA.

Gymnema Sylvestre May help reduce blood sugar.

In a nutshell, I would personally recommend avoiding a product like this. The cons far outweigh the pros.

In the history of this website, since 1997, we have never ever come across an OTC diet pill that actually worked.

If such a thing existed, it would be advertised on CNN, in newspaper headlines, and recommended by every doctor, hospital, and university across the globe. Obesity just would not exist any longer.

Instead we only see them recommended by the marketers, complete with well crafted testimonials and either non-existing or rewritten clinical data.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #7  

Thanks for your reply... I am going to stop taking them and return all of it... I have been feeling very jittery, i usually dont have any caffeine in my diet... so this must make my body go nuts...

Thanks again...