ShaTuBo Body Slimmer

• I recently perchased the ShaTuBo body slimmer (which you can find online) and I wanted to let anyone out there who is looking for imformation that it has helped me.

It says it burns 12% more calories when wearing it doing normal activities and even more when exercising. I stongly believe it because I am seeing results. I am also using the Acai Hydroxycut, my own personal favorite at the time and I have lost about 3 inches of belly fat in 3 weeks. Downside is I actually haven't lost pounds.

The product costs around 65 dollars with shipping. If you're up to try it, I really think it works. Good luck!
  • I've heard body shapers can help make your waistline smaller as well, but I'm not sure if it's because you are becoming fitter or losing weight.

It's like corset training, people train their waists smaller. But they aren't necisarily losing weight or becoming healthier.

But I have heard that wearing a body slimmer can help because it helps you notice fullness quicker and not overeat.