Flirty Girl Fitness

• i ordered the Flirty Girl fitness DVD's, they won't be here for a bit yet. i'll let everyone know how they worked for me when i get started on them.

Now if i can just get some privacy?
  • Do you have the dvd now? I really want to buy this dvd. I also want to buy a pole, lol. I just don't want my hubby to see me using the pole, or dancing to the dvd..LOL!!
  • I have a pole and used to go to classes. It's a wonderful workout, especially for your upper body! Just be careful if you buy a pole...the cheaper ones are more for posing, not spinning or climbing. The one I have was expensive ($300-Ouch!) but it's fully removable and holds all of my weight. If you just want to start with floor exercises, Carmen Electra's is a decent one to try.
  • I tried the flirty girl fitness on fitness tv on demand(i believe it was something on demand) and It had a 10 minute dance workout. I really enjoyed it! I considered buying it but I dont usually get a lot of privacy. But I didnt break a sweat and you really do feel the burn! I may actually look back into them since I moved out and may be able to do this in the bedroom while the bf is in the living room.
  • I thought chair fit was a pretty good workout others were fun and added a bit of spice to your workout and bedroom.