Nivea Lotions

• Has anyone tried any of those nivea lotions? I know there is a Skin Firming one with Q10 complex or something like that...and there is that Goodbye Cellulite one. There are other ones too...and I was wondering if anyone knew if they actually worked.
  • I have never tried the Nivea ones, but have tried the Solutions Body from Avon. I really like the Lipo 24 lotion. It was featured in US Weekly and my personal experience is there is less dimpling with the cellulite.

Other than that.....I know that many companies make their brand of this style of lotion.
  • I'm fairly certain that that's the brand a friend of mine was telling me about. She said a friend of hers has used it and saw fairly decent results.
  • Just throwing this out there, Dr. Oz was on Oprah and said that these creams will plump up the skin making the appearance of dimples seem smaller but will not actually work in lessening the cellulite.
  • For reviews on beauty products I always check makeupalley.com before making any purchases...you can see whom it has worked for, whether people would buy it again, etc. - very helpful!