Trimballexp 200

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I saw an article in a magazine today, detailing on this pill thing that is supposedly 100% natural, made from pure dietary fiber found in japan. What happens is when you eat it with a glass of water, it absorbs the water in your stomach and swells up to 200 times its original size, giving your stomach and brain the illusion that it's full.

It sounded interesting, but I've always been really paranoid about these things. Supposedly, it'll make you drop weight really quickly 'cause you'll eat much less than you normally would. Its website is advertising a free trial, and I was thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure. Has anyone here tried it or even heard about it? (And apologies if there is already a thread on this topic - in the search, I didn't find one.)

If you have tried it, did it work at all? Is that money-return thing they were talking about legit?
  • Konjac fiber? It is fiber and like any fiber supplement can help you feel full. Although those claims are pretty outrageous. You can find it in the store if you want to try it.
  • I've never heard of Konjac fiber - it didn't specify in the ad. All it said was 'the active ingredient' and mentioned that it was fiber a couple times. I'll look that up though, thanks.
  • Oh I looked at it, the ingredient is glucommann (sp?), which is the same of konjac.
  • Yep, it's the same, and it's available at any health food store for just a small fraction of the cost of the trimball product. The trimball faq lists it as KGM-E425, which is another name for the Konjac Glucomannan.

The faq also says it contains a stimulant, but they don't tell what it is, which is troubling. Many natural stimulants can be dangerous. The fact that they don't disclose the ingredients is a big red flag.
  • i ordered the trimball-exp200 3 days ago. i wont be taking the "all natural stimulant" pill they send with my order. im very sensitive to stimulants. but when i get my order, i will post any and all results, good or bad, on this thread. i hope the fiber helps make me feel less hungry. **fingers crossed**[
  • How much was it? Because that fiber isn't very expensive in the regular store. Even walmart has it.
  • i paid a total of $45 (including S&H) for a months supply off ebay. if it works, i will probably just go to a reliable herb store and by the ingredient outright. walmart and alot of those kind of stores carry alot of cheaper knockoffs of herbs that contain more "filler" than the actual quality ingredient. so im a bit skeptic at buying the root fiber at any place other than like a GNC.
  • Well GNC would have it too but if its in the same bottle, then its the same thing Plus the bottle general says how much of what it has in it.

Vitamin Shoppe is one of my favorite stores. This is an example, 100 capsules of glucommannan, $13.
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=NW-1127

I'm more skeptical about ordering overpriced stuff online from some company that just popped up.
  • thanx for the info! im all about saving some money. i just want to make sure im getting what i pay for.
  • got my trimball today. i took just one pill (you can take two) and so far... im amazed. i felt full. it wasnt an uncomfortable feeling, but the "full" signal definately went off in my head. i went to snack on some chocolate covered cashews that i bought the other day, ate two of them and had to put the can up. its been 6 hours and i still couldnt eat a thing if i tried. so far, im very impressed!
  • did it really work?
  • i bought the 100 capsules of glucommannan from the vitamine shoppe. i'll post back with any results.

jacky4u: hows it going with the trimball?
  • I'm still holding my breath waiting for jacky4u and anaD to give us their results! You guys are our trail blazers

• Hey Jacky4u,
    How has it been going with the trimballexp200? Have you lost any weight or had any side effects? Please keep us posted I am very interested in this product.