Let's Do Lunch

• Has anyone tried the "Let's Do Lunch" plan? I read about it in First magazine. It includes lots of fruit and veggies - eating a larger meal with protein at lunch time. It sounds promising.
  • hi quiltermom58!!...that is new to me..never heard of that one...I will wait and see what info will be posted on this thread about it.

Thanks!
  • Hi quiltermom. My mom actually saw this diet & mentioned it to me. I did some research on it & went to their website. They have a weight loss forum with quite a few success stories. I actually think I am going to start this plan tomorrow. I have a birthday party to go to today & I need to get groceries as well, or I'd start it.

From what I have read, it looks like just common sense healthy eating.
  • let's do lunch diet
    i read about this diet in first magazine i told my friend about it two wknds ago she started last monday and has already lost 12lbs she said it was really easy to pack her meals and to stick with since it contained so much fruit i am starting today and will post later in the week and let you know my progress
  • I also read the article and then found the book in a discount store yesterday. The author is very personable and is giving 100% of his proceeds to aid in charity under his brother's name who passed away of stomach cancer at a young age. I purchased my grapes and have them freezing now. I am not a large fruit eater but have issues with consuming way too much chocolate so I'm hoping to have the effect as the others in the book of losing the craving after a week. I'll keep you posted.
  • I have been on this program for a month. It's fantastic. I slipped up when I had relatives in town but other than that, I feel great, don't miss pasta, bread, rice, or sugar. Can still have wine. It is by no means a low carb plan, as you can have all the beans, corn, peas, popcorn, and fruit you want. It also encourages eating heavy protein in the middle of the day and only light proteins, fruits, and veggies in the evening. Best $29.00 you can spend (the book, the recipe cards, and shipping included) if you buy it directly from the site. The author is interactive on the message boards and the support community is AMAZING.