Mega T green tea

• Has anyone tried these pills? did they work for you, what are your thoughts?
  • I have not tried them. But if it were me I would just drink the green tea.

Have a great day
    Candy
  • I drink green tea too myself, but I also really LOVE my green tea extract I got from GNC... I put that in a fruit smoothie, in juice or just under the tongue - tastes awful straight like that but you get a wowza feeling, really boosts you up. I do that before I exercise - it really helps a lot for me. I'm not a doc, but I would imagine your money would be better spent on the extract if you want something potent. And I don't believe it helps burn fat necessarily, I do it for the antioxidant properties of it, and the energy I feel. And green tea - warm or cold - is great, and counts towards your water intake too. So put some over ice in a water bottle, and squeeze a little lemon or orange in there - yum. So good.
  • Any green tea pills are a money maker and have no benefit to the consumer.

I would agree, drink green tea, it is cheap and good and can help with appetite.
  • I tried them the past couple of days but I took one, not two. I noticed my appetite was seriously curbed. I only ate twice. I would have eaten breakfast but I woke up too late but usually after lunch I am starving by like 6. But I wasn't very hungry. I ate at 9. Usually i wouldn't eat that late, I had alot going on today. I also was not eating as much yesterday as I would have normally and didn't feel "starving". Sometimes if I don't eat for just a few hours I get shakey and my stomach will feel bad. But not the past two days when in the same amount of time on a normal day I would have.

I didn't go into these with a "they're going to work" attitude. I did skeptically and I was looking for a way to not crave so much caffeine which I cannot possibly get enough of from tea

The only other thing I had taken before was the "one a day weight smart" vitamins but they gave me headaches and made me feel nausated, but did curb my hunger. But I prefer these mega t pills better. They're the ones with hoodia or whatever. I will let you know if see weight loss.