Legmagic Exercise Thingy

• Hello all, I'm looking for something small to help out when we're camping. I've seen this Leg Magic deal on TV and in the stores but nowhere that you can try it out.

Does anyone have it and know if it works as advertised? How small does it fold up and how durable it is?

I only need it when we're camping so any opinions and help is appreciated.
  • Why not look into something like resistance bands? Or walking when you are camping? Or doing things like lunges/squats?
  • gonna do that too, but wanted something for rainy days or just when I want to do something different. I will also take my Wii Fit. I get bored very easily so want a lot of options.
  • Hi, this is my first post. I have the leg magic. I can't say how durable it is, I really don't know. It works, if you use it. I love the definition it gives to my thighs, it makes my thighs look longer and leaner. I hate that I have stopped using it in the past month or so, because I have really not been consistently eating right, so I stopped exercising (I know that's dumb), but I plan to start again in the upcoming weeks. It's not terribly small, so I don't know if it would be appropriate for camping or not. I'm sorry if this did not answer your question, but I like the leg magic, I just need the darn motivation to get back on it. It seems to simulate the motion of inline skating.
  • Thank you. You definitely answered my question. I thought it folded up so if it doesn't then that wouldn't really work, however for home, maybe.