Nuphedrine?

• Hi all from a newbie. Delighted to find this website! Has anyone tried or heard real life experience about Nuphedrine? I bought it and it doesnt seem to work at all. Am having buyer's remorse and want to get my money back, but am wondering if I should give it more time.

Also looks hard to really get the money back.......if anyone has tips about that, thanks much in advance!
  • So what I can find out about Nuphedra is that it claims to have 3 ingredients -
    1) Hoodia - Unfortunately, no supplement today contains hoodia in any useful form. Many hoodia pills put fiber in them and others, who knows? Pharmaceutical companies have been working on trying to extract the appetite suppressant properties of hoodia for years and have failed to do so.

2) Advantra-Z - This appears to be bitter orange which is listed as Consumer Reports dirty dozen of dangerous supplements. Once ephedra was banned, many pills started adding this ingredient that had similar effect of ephedra.
    I'd avoid any pill that has bitter orange in it.

3) Slimaluma - This is similar to hoodia in that it seems to have natural appetite suppressant properties in its natural form only. No evidence that indicates it would work when not fresh off the plant.

To get your money back, do whatever you need to, send back the package, etc. Then call your credit card company.
  • You're a Luv
    Thank you so much for your reply. I fell for this stuff in a moment of weakness. I am so impressed by your progress. Big congratulations to you!!