Slim Force 7

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Has anyone tried Slim Force 7? I read about it in OK magazine. I thought i'll just try the minimum. I tried to search for reviews on the web and came up with nothing but the Slim Force 7 website. The website wasn't too detailed either. Anyone familiar with this product?
  • I'm bothered that they don't really tell you what is in it. That's never a good sign. They include warnings on their FAQ page not to take it if you have a long list of conditions, including high blood pressure or heart disease. This leads me to believe it must be loaded with stimulants. They refer to citrus, and I wonder if it has bitter orange in it. This is a stimulant that mimics ephedra in the body, and has been named one of the top 12 most dangerous supplements.

Personally, I'd pass this one up.
  • I also have tried to research this product with no results. I viewed the web page, which had no information on it. I have sent them a email (2 days ago) requesting the number of pills per bottle and have not yet had a response. If you receive your pills can you keep us posted on how it goesÉ
  • I read the same thing in the First Magazine but there isn't enough information available about it yet. That just means is still new. The question I ask is, why would a company spend all that money on advertising?
  • Probably because the biggest money maker is diet stuff... were all looking for that 'somthing' that will help us... I think we all realize there is no miracle pill but I do believe we all need something to just help us control whatever it is we need controlling... usually hunger. Its just very unfortunate that there are so many companies out there that 'pray' on our weaknesses (to be fit, healthy, thin) and create all these products promising success because really it just feeds to our (at least to my) disappointment. I am willing to do the work, in fact I do do the work... I just can't get the weight off. So like everyone else I generally look for something that will just give me that little bit of help. I eat right, I exercise daily, I just have the metabolism of a slug !
  • The diet pill industry is a multi billion dollar industry, everyone wants to cash in on the billions of dollars that people are willing to shell out in the hopes of shedding pounds.

I've read that if blind studies, placebo pills in which participants are told are diet pills will work 30% of the time. In similar blind studies, placebo pills with really good advertising will work 70% of the time. By 'work' I mean, participants taking the placebo will lose more weight than those not taking the pill at least in the short term. So a pill doesn't have to be effective to have someone believe it will work as they will adjust their habits in order to lose weight because they believe in the power of the pill. Power of advertising is amazing.

Of course then the manufacturers put dangerous substances in the pills. It'd be better if they just put nothing in the pills.
  • I cant tel ya how it works yet because I havent received it yet. I ordered on 1/15 paid extra $10 for expedited shipping- got an email 1/20 saying it's been shipped and to allow 7-10 working days to receive. Doesn't sound like expedited shipping to me. That's got me leary of it's effectiveness because they already have my plastic $. I'll keep you updated.
  • Waiting to See..
    Hey there...

Well, guess what? You have a Slim Force 7 Buddy! I, too, have placed and order and am awaiting its majestic arrival! I ordered it on the 19th, and after hearing nothing (and also paying for expedited shipping), I sent an e-mail on the 21st asking for an order confirmation. On the 22nd their customer service representatives replied and told me that I should receive my order in 7 days...So much for the super fast shipping! (lol) As of today, which is day 7, I still am without my order...I sent another e-mail this evening telling them that I didn't have my order yet and requested that they track the shipment of the product...We'll see!

Please, if you don't care, post when you receive your shipment and maybe some updates on what you think of it after you start taking it, and I will do the same, if you would like...It might be nice to share our experiences.
  • Slim Force 7 Update
    I posted a couple of days ago that I too had ordered Slim Force 7 and was awaiting its arrival. Sooooo, I e-mailed thier customer service support center asking when I could expect the product to arrive, and they told me that they were processing my order and they would let me know when it shipped...This was the same response that I received when I e-mailed them last week...It has been 12 days since I placed my order....BOOOOOOOO .....What can I say? I should've known better!
  • My suggestion would be to cancel your order and call the credit card to reverse the charge.
  • i want to order the slim force7 diet aid,but i havent really heard any information about it...i mean this one litte pill can make u lose all this weight? so many questions in my head,but really no answers'and if this is so true then this pill should be booming,and more expensive! but has anyone tried this little pill with any success please let me know before i make a purchase!
  • slim force 7
    Hello all, I just ran across this site, and I seen that alot of you are questioning the shipping, I was to. My order was shipped on the 22nd, but finally today I did receive them. They don't come with a whole lot of information, so I guess only time will tell.
  • I got it...finally...so much for expedited shipping. I haven't started it yet. There are 10 pills in 4 packets(the kind you push through-foil on the bottom) they are in a plastic baggie. No markings on the packets. Theres an insert w/it and all it says is 'adjuvant to controlled low-cal diets for losing body weight'). Ingredients are:Grapefruit seed powder(citrus grandis) 10.5mg, Lemon dry extract,1/4 fruit(citrus medica)10.5mg,Pineapple stem powder(Ananas sativus)10.5mg,Papaya leaves powder(carica papaya)10.5,g,Spirulina powder(spirulina maxima)9.6mg,Bitter orange fruit rind dry extract.6% titrated in synefine(citrus aurantium var.amara),2.1mg and edible gelatine

Excipients: maltodextrin

The insert looks like nothing more than a piece of paper i could have printed from my pc. I'm doubtful as to the integrity of the product but will make no judgment calls until I try it. The 'expedited' shipping I paid for is ridiculously bogus.

From the site I thought this was coming from canada, however it showed to have shipped from Austria. There is no other information whatsoever except to take 1 capsule every morning at breakfast.
  • Citrus Aurantium (aka bitter orange) is what Consumer Reports lists as one of the 12 most dangerous supplements. Here is an article that 3FC wrote up about it:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/bitter-ora...lement%20/

Honestly, it sounds like some shady company put together a website and some pills to make a quick buck. Do you really want to risk your health on such a product?
  • Good points, Nelie.

Also wanted to point out that maltodextrin is a safe (as far as I know) sugar alcohol but that it has great potential to upset the digestive system, which if people feel these pills are effective in weight loss may be the reason.

Also, as with any over the counter or over the internet supplement, there's actually no way at all to know what's really in the pills (hopefully a harmless placebo, but possibly any dangerous ingredient they want to put in, how does anyone know unless they take it somewhere and have it analyzed, which actually is a good idea).

There's also no way to know what swallowing an uncontrolled substance in any particular pill might do to an individual's body at any given time.

I'm only commenting on here because I can't sleep, not because I'm judging. It's totally an individual decision if someone wants to take this pill.

Just seems risky for no real reason.