Weight Loss Coach for Nintendo DS

• Hi, I have seen many pop-ups and ads for this. Has anyone tried this "game" and what are your reviews?
    Thanks, Jody
  • I have it, it is really fun but pretty simple it is really only worth it if you already have a DS lite that you like to play with.

It is not a prefect game but it is a fun start if you are just starting out, If you get it i would sugest entering in you goal weight in sted of your current weight other wise it gives you a far to high calorie allotment
  • Weght Loss Coach is cute and it comes with a pedometer that you can plug into the DS to calculate your daily steps. It's nice to have on the go to keep track. I wish the food diary part was more specific instead of just worrying about calories.
  • Thank you for the replies. I did buy it and find it fun. Not too specific on anything really, but I just wanted something to help me at the end of a long day. I am calorie counting and thought this would help. NOPE. But I do like it, and the games are fun too. If I had to do it over, I think I would have still bought it. I am ending day 3, so we'll see in a month or so.
    Again, thanks!