Redline??? (I like it)

• My honey has always liked energy drinks, I don't they, upset my tummy and taste awful but he started drinking this new one that claimes to be a weightloss drink and provide a HIGH energy kick ( its called Redline) . Just for kicks this morning I decided to drink half of one ( all you're supposed to drink) and WOW within 5 minutes I feel this incredible burst of energy and I felt really... happy. I went for a run and felt like I could keep running for days. My fiance has lost 3 lbs in the 3 days he's been drinking them. Ya'll think this stuff is bad, its kinda hard to find, supposedly its only supposed to be sold at GNC, but we actually found an ampm that sold them for 3 bucks.
    Annyone else ever tried it?
  • I think it's easy to become reliant on energy drinks. Pretty soon your body will build up a tolerance to half a bottle, and you'll find you need to drink the whole can/bottle to get the same burst of energy. Then you'll build up a tolerance to that, and you'll need 1.5, then 2 to get the same effect. Gets to be a pretty expensive habit, not to mention an unhealthy one.

Just my two cents worth, but I'd skip 'em. There are no majik bullets, etc etc.

Kim
  • I can't do any form of energy drink, they make me jittery and ill.

Be careful if you have any kind of heart problems! Just read this yesterday:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/88066.php
  • Thanks guys, my hubby has kinda gotten riliant on them, he gets up at 3am for work and hates coffee.so... he drinks these. He prolly shouldn't ugh he's so stubborn though.