Airclimber

• I have just finished watching a ad on TV, for this product. I really would be interested to know if anyone has tried this and if it is worth the money spent.
    It looks very much like a stepper that one uses at the gym. And does burn more cals than a trendmill.
    would be grateful for any help.
    MaryL
  • It is garbage. It is difficult to keep your ballance because it is like deflating balloons under your feet. There are better quality steppers that look like this.
  • It is made very cheaply. They do sell it at QVC much cheaper then the infomercial. At least if you hate it you can send it back with no problems. I would just wait a couple of months, you will probally find on at a garage sale very cheap!
  • I have a mini trampoline and as I was using it one day, I thought "this is a similar movement to that air climber thingy". So, you might want to try a mini-tramp. The only "problem" with mine is that it doesn't fold down, so it's kind of hard to hide it away easily.
  • I just got one. But I didn't go through the informicial I went through ebay just in case it doesn't do what I want. I can deal with loosing like 40 bucks (50 with shipping) alot better than $130 maybe more with the shipping cost. I'll keep you plsted if you like.