b12 shot

• do anyone have any information bout the vitamin b12 and appetite suppresent shots that helps with weight loss
  • I do not know anything about the "B12 and appetite suppresant shot" -- is this a combination??
    I do know about B12 injections. I have to have them because I am unable to absorb B12 from diet or oral supplements (I have pernicious anemia; an autoimmune condition.) I will say from my own experience that although the B12 (only B12; no combination) injections (obtained by prescription) have made me feel like a living human being again, they have had no effect on appetite. If anything the appetite may be back to "normal" after just feeling like I wanted to puke and die (which is how I felt 3 years ago, just prior to my diagnosis.) Thank God for B12 injections for those of us who need it, but if you are able to obtain B12 from your diet and oral supplements, I don't see why you would want to do injections. I have also read that B12 supplements are more readily absorbed sublingually than intestinally, if you have an absorption problem.
    Again, I don't know about the product you are specifically talking about.
  • B12 is often known to be a mood enhancer so lots of diet pills contain b12. If you don't have a deficiency though then b12 pills/shots/whatever will not do anything for you.

Also one thing to ask is what are in the appetite suppressant shots you are looking at?