Zantrex 3

• Anyone take them? Let know what you think or have experienced! Thanks
  • Seriously ???????
  • Well Duh that is why I asked?!?
  • Zantrex-3 contains - Yerba mate, Panax Ginseng, Caffeine, Green Tea, Kola Nut Extract and a few misc things.

*Yerba mate - this strong central nervous system stimulant, is often sold as a dietary supplement.

*Panax Ginseng - This species is native to China and has been an important herbal remedy in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. The majority of published research has focused on ginsenosides, Ginseng’s active agent. This key ingredient positively alters blood flow to the brain and penis. Ginseng has no known side effects.

*Caffeine - is a basic stimulant. An excessive amount of caffeine is known to cause restlessness and/or insomnia. People taking aspirin or blood thinning medications should consult their doctor before increasing additional caffeine intake, because caffeine may interfere with blood clotting. More studies are still needed to determine if caffeine is truly beneficial for weight loss.

*Kola Nut Extract (Caffeine) - is popular in the tropics as a caffeine-containing stimulant. Kola-nut extract has been known not only to cause jitteriness, but overt nervousness and with extend usage toxicity.

It's all stimulants - especially caffeine - and ginseng. Look at how great you've done with your weight loss - why would you even think about one of the many gimmicks out there that play into people's insecurities and desire to lose weight ??
  • I have been at a stand still for a long time now and nothing seems to work! I now feel hungry all the time like I could just keep eating and never stop! My mom had Zantrex 3 and gave them to me so I was going to try them!
  • Sunshine,

I'm sorry to hear about your stand still. Perhaps if you posted your food diary and exercise journal to the Support group, someone may be able to come up with some good tips and hints for you. How is your fiber intake? If you are hungry all the time, that would be one thing I'd look at in particular. Trust me, I wish there was a pill that could help with weight loss
  • To answer your question I took them for a little while and absolutely hated them. I took one pill a day and got so shakey, I couldn't even concentrate. The first couple of times I took them I took the recommended dose and had to just go and lay down because I barely knew my name. I couldn't think or focus. They made me crash and overall it was absolutely the worst thing I ever did. Never again! Hope this helps
  • took one for a boost of energy at work. (a coworker takes them)

never...ever again. I was so jittery, and it made me moody. The energy boost was so-so but 3 hours later I crashed so bad I was nodding off on my feet! Good thing I only had a hour of work left.
    I would rather keep the extra pounds than feel like that all the time.