How about the 16 Plant Macarat

• I ordered the stuff and I read on the internet that it didn't work and it was a scam, they said it was mint flavored water and when they tried to get their money back they wouldn't give it back so I quickly canceled the check and about 2 weeks later I got the stuff in the mail. Havent' decided what to do with it yet, what would you do?
  • Send it back
    Just mark out your address with a black felt tip pen, write 'refused - return to sender' and send it back.

This is an **EXCELLENT** reason why you should use your Visa or Master Card to make mail order or internet-order purchases. It is much easier to do a chargeback on your Visa card than it is to get money back once a check or money order has been cashed.

If you'd rather not use your credit card, check your ATM (Debit) card to see if it has the Visa or MasterCard logo - Debit cards (at least for Visa) have the same protections as the credit cards.

http://www.usa.visa.com/personal/sho...he_basics.html

Anyone who is planning on doing a lot of e-commerce shopping should read the above link! Take care.
  • plant macerat
    this "diet miracle" was the straw that broke the camels back for me. it was the purchase that showed me that i was so incredibly desperate to do anything, that i was ready to diet the right way. with proper eating and excercise. this is what got me going in april toward my weight loss goals.
  • I was almost taken too!!
    I saw the ad in a well known magazine and wanted so badly to order it. I cried when my husband said we didn't have the money right then. But a few days later I got on the internet and researched the subject and found out what a scam it was! Nobody had lost any weight!! And because it's out of the country it was hard to get your money back. I'm so glad we were broke that month! Now I am dieting the right way. Watching what I eat and getting a little more exercise in. That has been my miracle diet! But if you bought it and want to give it a try I heard that it works like a diurectic. You may lose a little from the water flushing out of your system. But if you don't change your diet and exercise it will come right back. Good luck to you!