Diet with laserpuncture

• Hi Everyone!

I don't know if anyone else here has heard about this.

A friend of mine recomended me this method and I started following it a few years ago. Basically you go every week, get your weight checked and then you get this tiny little needles stuck on certain points (around the ear, and in the back, mostly) and then those are stimulated with a laser. Besides that you get a new diet plan each week. One week you get the needles in one side of your body for weight loss and the next week the other side for loosing sizes.

I must say that I have been wanting to lose weight since I was 15 and only ended up gaining more. I never went to see a good dietist though in those years, but I did lost around 40 pounds that first year I started with this treatment; of course after that I got tired, stopped didn't loose much for a year or so and then last year started again and lost around 6 more pounds. (I gained them back at christmas XO foolish me!)

I got back this year to really try and so far I've lost around 4 pounds. So I think it does work for me, the different diets every week help not to get tired of eating the same and I checked them with a general doctor and said they were ok.

Has anybody else tried this or heard about it?
  • I haven't heard of this and wouldn't try it. I don't care much for needles and I would think the weight loss is from the "diet plan" not from the needles or laser. JMHO.
  • I thought so myself at the beginning so I tried without going to get the needle stuff (wich by the way you don't feel at all thankfully) but I found out that if no other help they help control my anxiety for eating wich helps me avoid stuffing myself with the wrong foods. Maybe is just the pressure of knowing the doctor is going to see if I did good in the week next monday hehehe