So glad to find out I"m not alone

• I can't believe I've finally found a place where I'm not the only one who has medical problems and trying to lose weight!!! I have MS, FM, RA and breathing problems. I knew I couldn't be the only one who is trying to lose weight but can't excise much. I've been reading some of these notes and you guys don't know how much hope you given me I know I can lose the weight but it'll be so much easy not to have to do it by myself. A big thank you to all who have shared the medical part of your lifes with me and let me know I'm not alone.
  • I am so glad you found encouragement here. You may have a tougher time of losing, but it CAN be done! I think dieting with obstacles makes us stronger, which makes me feel good about myself.
  • I am happy that you are finding the encouragement that you need. I certainly have had my share of medical problems, and although it may have made this journey a little harder, it was completely doable. There was a time that due to my medical problems, I thought I could never lose weight, but I did. I think it made me stronger both mentally and physically. I am wishing you the very best in your weight loss journey.
  • Good week knowing I'm not alone
    Boy, knowing I'm not alone made last week a good week Thanks for the encouargement Ladies I'm loving this website and looking forward to maybe finding a weight loss buddy!! I'm feeling so much better and am really starting to believe I can do this. Have a wonderful week everyone. God Bless