Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 06-06-2004, 04:49 PM   #106  

I am still laughing ....Laura you are so funny. I am not laughing at you I am laughing with you. Sometimes it takes a while for it to sink in but you make me laugh so much. When you master the colour you start that defined bit again.Dont even know how you do that.Anyway catch you all tomorrow. We had a barbi and i have drunk a few glasses of wine and feel a bit squiffy. Catch you soon Pam.....PS. Maybe thats why I was laughing so much..............................
Iamgonnadoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 03:54 AM   #107  

Just couldnt resist coming on now that I am able to use these... Anyway talk to you soon, have a lovely day.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:52 AM   #108  

Pam

You did it!

I like them...they're so cute!

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:58 AM   #109  
stirfried

[FONT=Georgia][B]Okay, This is how I am doing this. I clicked on enhanced mode, then I click georgia and the (bold) alright now I just previed it. and it shows. [COLOR=Purple][FONT=Georgia][B] as you can see I am still not doing it all right but I am learning. I swear I have never had such a hard time with anything like I do with the fonts and ect.
I think I know how the word(undefined gets in there. I click on the guided mode and right, like this [/SIZE]undefinedDo You see it, Now I am going to try to delete the word undefined.undefinedLets see if this works I am hitting preview now
I will now try it angel lovers way.
Hey guess what angel you way worked and it is sooo much easier with no confusing stuff like undefined or font color and all that added on. Alright everyone Just pray I remember this and it continues to work for me. I master it yet.
Okay girls Now I have been on my modidfied diet for 2 going on 3 days and so far I am doing alright
I started to workout today Just 7 min of cardio and I did some bun and thigh lifts (30 or more) I really want to get that bun and thigh roller they show on t.v. I have based my likts off of that roller, only I use my recliner to move back and forth up and down with my legs and then I squeeze. Boy I hope you understand what I mean. Anyway I sure can feel it in my thighs and buns.. Not much of a workout, but I had to start over and take slow or you know I will end up in pain and that will be it. for a few more days. I may have lost 1 lb in 2 or 3 days. Yea!! for me. How are you guys doing? Seven more days and I go visit my daughter jenny,the one who's getting married. My daughter I keep praying for. It has been so stressful,wondering if she is ever going to get well. She did say she would go to narcotics annyomous. I told her I would go with her.. I know if she start to attend that she will see there are others out there like her, and she will get to know the people and hopefully gain a support system for herself. I know that she has to go to more than 1 or 2 meetings,but hope she will see that it can help after a couple of weeks or so

starting weight 2/13/04
current weight
goal

Take care laura
stirfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 12:46 PM   #110  

Pam, CONGRATULATIONS I see that you have done it!!!

Laura, your post was so funny! Yes, we are laughing with you. Most of us have been where you are and it can be frustrating. I remember the first time I tried to post a picture on another site. I had lots of help, but still felt like a idiot!! Just couldn't get that through my head. Finally, I did it, and felt like I had made an amazing leap forward

Good for you, doing your exercises faithfully. I can't seem to do them. I have been walking up and down the stairs, instead of using the elevator. That is 3 flights at a time.

Angel, as usual, great graphics.

Joanne - the heat just drains me and makes me hurt too much. Like it around 24 or 25 (late 70's to early 80's) That is the most comfortable. We did end up with rain all day yesterday. That was great because we really need it. It has been drought conditions here now for the past 3 years or more.

I am not up to much today. Just washing clothes and straightening up. My daughter and grand daughter (she is 6) were here over the weekend and that was fun. Grandma got to play

Hope everybody has a nice day.
Happy Canuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 06:27 PM   #111  

Gee thanks Charlie and Anne for your congratulations, it was lovely of you to post them but I was only doing what you two already do so no major deal. Its been a scorcher here today and tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. After having my surgery it kind of scares me going out in the sun. I have bought factor 60 sun cream and I am using that. I have still gone red on my arms and I was in my friends garden under a shade. Unreal! It is just beginning to cool a bit now and its nearly 11.30 pm. We dont have cool air systems so we just open all the windows and have fans on. Thats one of the weirdest things when I come over there, never having the windows open. I usually end up in the garden at about 6.30 am with my cuppa getting some fresh air.
Stirfried you went to town on your colour change today, I am so glad you mastered it , you will putting animations and stuff on next. Well done you!!! Not only that well done to on your workout. Unfortunately the last few weeks seems to have gone to pot with my exercising cos of my OA and RA but hopefully I will get back into it once I have seen the Rheumy next week. I think I am going to go lie on my bed and watch TV for a bit so I will catch you all tomorrow I am sure.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:17 PM   #112  

Stirfried!
You did it!!

We all have our health problems....but, our fun with posting & graphics make our days a little brighter!

Pam
I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of great graphics from you! I'm trying to learn to make my own fonts, now. It's going to take me awhile...but, fun to learn something new.

Happy Canuk
I like your window man. I'm not up to much today, either. Felt bad today. We spent the last two days putting trusses up for the new roof & I've been doing a lot of cooking & fetching water, etc, for the gang doing the work. Sounds lazy....I'm not...just got RA.

Hello to everyone!! Stop by soon.

Old 06-08-2004, 03:15 PM   #113  

Pam - it actually WAS an achievement. It is NOT easy to learn some of these things. I remember how good I felt the first time I posted a picture or graphic. It was wonderful! We keep our windows open as well. I do have airconditioning, but it is very hard on my sinuses, and I prefer the fresh air. It really doesn't get that hot here usually, until July/August and then only for a week or so that you really would like air. Mostly it is just comfortable. I live only about 3 hours from a mountain range, so the air cools off nicely in the evening.

Angel - Hope you are feeling better today. Doing anything extra sometimes takes it's toll. Othertimes, it is fine. It is a chance we take, everytime we attempt something. Darn chronic pain just gets in the way of fun

Hi Laura, hope you are still playing with the colors. That is fun as well.

Well, I am hoping that everybody is having themselves a good day. I washed clothes and mopped the floors yesterday. Today, I did me Just all those things you need to do - so, I had a personal day Now, I am going to go shopping for a little while.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:47 PM   #114  

Hi!
Hows everybody doing today?Its been a hot one here again today but its supposed to cool a touch tomorrow. Angel are you going to start a new thread? You normally do when its on the 8th page. Anyway this is just a quickie so I will catch you tomorrow. Have a good one each and everyone of you. Byeeee
Old 06-08-2004, 09:14 PM   #115  
stirfried

Default graphics

Hello,
I think I will wait a while before I move on to anything that is so challenging. You know me it would take the better part of a year to catch on, no just kidding. I will have to try iy soon.
Girls
I love all your graphics. I would really like to learn.

Today has been a bad day for me. I am really feeling the pain from the little bit of exercise I did yesterday. I hope I can do it again tomorrow. I know what you mean the pain makes it so hard to workout, even though it is suppose to be good for and help the pain in the long run. But its so hard to continue to do it when you are in pain.
I do not go back to the Doc. until the end of June. I am going to tell him to either change my Humira to something else or up the dosage. I take 10 mg. of methotrexate once a week. Every two weeks I give myself a shot of 40 millgrams of Humira.
Thats all for tonight going to go to bed real early tonight. Its like 6:10 p.m. But I am feeling so bad I don't care I just seem to need more rest. I had 12 off and on hours of sleep last night, but still felt the need to sleep, along with the pain.
take care I hope your day will be pain free.

Laura
weight
current weight
goal
135-140
stirfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 10:29 PM   #116  

Don't post here. Starting new thread.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:25 AM   #117  

Hi girls....Happy Canuk beat me to it so below is the the link to the new thread! Hope no one gets lost!