3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Dieting with Obstacles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/)
-   -   Some weight loss suggestion tips i thought might help (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles/323651-some-weight-loss-suggestion-tips-i-thought-might-help.html)

Blogmama 07-20-2021 06:34 AM

Some weight loss suggestion tips i thought might help

1. “If it was about knowledge, we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!”

2. “The distance between who am I am and who I want to be is only separated by what I do!”

3. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.

4. “To change your body you must first change your mind .”

5. “Someone busier than you is running right now.”

6. “working out is never convenient. But neither is illness, diabetes and obesity!”

7. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!”

8. “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. I workout because I love it!”

9. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable !”

10. “When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!”

11. “If you have 30 minutes of facebook , you have 1 hour for the gym!”

12. “The best way to predict your health is to create it.”

emilia27 08-03-2021 02:31 AM

Thanks a lot. These will be very helpful for all of us!

christy.bear 09-11-2021 01:49 PM

I was super overweight even though I've always been active, but never lost the weight.. I thought that if i worked out everyday but eat whatever I want, I would lose the weight. but WRONG!!! I started losing weight when I portioned my meal .. I started out weak at doing workouts..

But I started doing this home workout with youtube by Choe Ting

and within 6 months I lost 44lbs/20kg so yea, eat less and move more!

But goodluck! you got this, just take it slow and dont be so hard on yourself!

jameslin12 02-03-2022 03:34 AM

I as of late begun taking hot yoga classes at a nearby studio. They wrench the temp up to around 95 degrees for the hour and a half exercise and utilize a ton of language concerning how the hotness helps you "work out the poisons in your body" and things like that. Yoga class to the side, I've heard this kind of language utilized as to other arduous activities. Is there any reason for this? Provided that this is true, what poisons could they be? Would you be able to give a layman's breakdown Showbox of what the "freeing" process is

1Roseygainer 03-14-2022 03:31 PM

Thank you, i find these helpful and thinspiring too.

OlgaPierce 03-15-2022 06:21 AM

It looks like a good suggestions so far. I will keep this tips in mind. I started reading online articles for weight loss. This one looks fantastic https://drugs-forum.org/2261/does-na...th-weight-loss I think this could be helpful. What do you think? Thank you so much!

Declan Lopez 04-17-2022 04:51 PM

here are Some weight loss suggestion tips :

1-Healthy foods should always be visible.
2-Keep healthy snacks on hand.
3-Make a contingency plan.
4-Breakfast maybe dinner.
5-Only eat when the sun is shining.
6-Make vegetables the centerpiece of your meal.
7-Incorporate appetite-suppressing protein into each meal.
8-Pick carbs in their original state.
9-It's best not to eat from the bag.

nands 05-11-2022 05:11 PM

banana

Banana Oatmeal

1/2 banana, sliced
1/3 cup old-fashioned or steel cut oats
1 T. ground flax
1/2 t. cinnamon
1 t. splenda

OyooMax93 05-12-2022 04:05 PM

5 Tips to Lose Weight Naturally

Yes, do a herbal weight loss program is the maximum stable answer for weight loss. Here's how each easy and now no longer suppress immoderate frame making it more secure to visit the imipian frame shape.

Already intend to begin immediately? Refer to the primary 5 herbal weight loss program pointers below:

1. Do now no longer allow the frame starve

Diet via way of means of protecting starvation however as a substitute revenge overeating? Believe me, this situation is already lots occurring and a protracted manner from success.

Leave the belly till the situation may be very hungry will simply make you even tougher chorus whilst there may be meals. As a result, you may overlook the herbal weight loss program with wholesome meals intake or even consume something in sight.

To solve it, continually offer a wholesome lunchbox for your bag. The meals quantities are small however nutritious excessive like a hard-boiled egg, greek yogurt or bananas can meet the desires of your frame immediately with out leaving immoderate energy.

2. Make positive that your frame continually hydrated via way of means of water white

Do you consist of those who choose to devour smooth drink at the same time as consuming lunch withinside the cafeteria? If Yes, you would possibly need to extrade that dependancy now.

It's been no mystery if water is the maximum critical for the frame. Indeed, the want for water for everyone. But, via way of means of consuming extra water can aid herbal weight loss program weight loss.

Try to drink as a minimum 2 liters of water an afternoon with consuming bottle brings familiarize themselves with you. That manner, you will sense complete longer afterward if the water desires withinside the frame could be positive.

3. Give sufficient sleep to your frame

Who stated the interest may want to shed pounds simply sports? Don't get me wrong, sleep anybody a part of the herbal weight loss program!

Our our bodies do want exercise, however remember to repair the electricity lower back with sufficient sleep. A lot of studies that mentions the custom much less sleep can reason lots of damage to our frame, the chance of diabetes for instance. This virtually may be a barrier for the frame's metabolism isn't always the most.

In order to make your frame get most changes, restore your life-style with sleep, for instance 6 to eight hours an afternoon. That manner, your metabolism will be part of the repaired and equipped to welcome the suitable frame weight.

4. Reduce salt intake

If the likes of savory foods, any more you need to subtract from it.

Reducing salt intake is one manner the well-known robust herbal weight loss program. Why is that this so? Excessive sodium intake could make our frame to manner fats metabolism difficulties. Of course, you do not need to belly and cheeks hold bulging, right?

Try to familiarise your self with the ingesting vegetables, chicken, or eggs with out the extra salt. To nonetheless get the taste of savory at the cuisine, you could use the authentic sea salts containing much less sodium or upload the cottage cheese into an omelet. By decreasing salt intake, blood stress you could take control.

5. Make Apple Snacks Mandatory

"An apple an afternoon continues the physician away"

Rightly so, it is been no mystery in the event that they make a contribution many reserved herbal weight loss program. An Apple has much less than 2 hundred energy with protein content material and excessive fiber, so it is able to assist your frame to resist the appetite. In addition, Apple additionally capable of adjust the blood sugar stages to live solid and equipped to hold you energetic. Consumption of Apple as a minimum two times an afternoon, remember to consume her pores and skin due to the fact there are numerous fibers there.

famose 05-28-2022 04:36 AM

Sweet Potatoes

Think of the typical toppings on your baked potato -- butter, sour cream, maybe cheese and bacon bits. If you substitute a sweet potato, you might not need any of that. Baked sweet potatoes are so full of flavor, they don't need a lot, unless you want to try a sprinkle of cinnamon. This can save you loads of calories. As a bonus, sweet potatoes are packed with potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin C, and fiber.

famose 05-28-2022 04:42 AM

Eggs

One egg has only 75 calories, plus 7 grams of protein along with other vital nutrients. Remember, your body will burn more calories digesting eggs than a carb-heavy breakfast. And the good news is that eggs are no longer on the "no-list" for people concerned about high cholesterol. It's saturated fat not dietary cholesterol we need to be wary of.

famose 05-28-2022 04:43 AM

Coffee

It sounds too good to be true: One of your favorite beverages may rev the metabolism and help you lose weight. Coffee does stimulate the metabolism, but only a little. Don't count on this for weight loss, especially if you add calories with toppings.

lakewood18 07-03-2022 11:08 AM

Thank you

saliuafo 08-13-2022 10:25 AM

Thank you for this post.God bless.

ayda 09-05-2022 02:43 PM

:bravo: