3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Dieting with Obstacles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/)
-   -   Lack of Sleep can lead to your weight Gain (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles/322005-lack-sleep-can-lead-your-weight-gain.html)

Amoy 01-11-2021 06:48 PM

Lack of Sleep can lead to your weight Gain

Sometime biggest obstacle to taking control of our weight is the lack of hours you sleep , I have been looking into it, and the science is very compelling.

Tmoiloe 01-20-2021 08:04 AM

We are in the midst of an obesity epidemic, but despite being inundated with diet advice we are only getting fatter. We count calories and exercise regularly, yet still the pounds won’t budge.

Tmoiloe 01-20-2021 08:12 AM

The Obesity Code : Unlocking The Secrets of Weight Loss

Everything you believe about how to lose weight is wrong. Weight gain and obesity are driven by hormones

Gary017 01-25-2021 01:20 PM

Agree!

Maxxx17 03-20-2022 02:26 PM

Of course, this can be a problem. A person with a genetic predisposition to obesity who sleeps less than 7 hours and more than 9 hours has an increased risk of obesity. Did you know that people who are predisposed to obesity who sleep a lot are on average 4 kg heavier than those who sleep 7-9 hours? That is why you should be careful and do everything you can to improve your sleep. This can be done with the help of mattresses. Obese people need more support during sleep than a normal person, so it is important to use the best mattress here for obese people.

Melissa_09 04-17-2022 07:48 PM

Highly Agree, I experienced this with me..

martinlucas 04-25-2022 01:01 AM

The reason why lack of sleep can lead to weight gain is because lack of sleep makes you feel tired and sleepy. As you feel sleepy, your motivation to exercise lessens and the intake of food increases. It is easy to have a snack after waking up in the morning, or you might not have a good appetite at breakfast. For example, you might have a large lunch or dinner without a long exercise session in the middle of the day because you are a little tired.

ErinKeegan2 04-27-2022 04:30 AM

I only know that lack of sleep helps you to swollen
and maybe one more reason as much as you awake so more you eat

MaryStockton 06-11-2022 01:30 AM

Thanks for the info.

DinaLacy 09-30-2022 07:10 AM

Wow, I didn't know that before.

JohnMoore 12-01-2022 12:59 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.

LorenaGutierrez 01-12-2023 02:40 PM

I hadn't heard of that but yes, after investigating I see that it's true.

LorenaGutierrez 03-07-2023 05:33 PM

I didn't know about that information.

cynthialopez 04-14-2023 02:37 AM

Yes, it is true that lack of sleep can lead to weight gain. Research has shown that when people do not get enough sleep, their hormones, and metabolism can be affected, leading to an increase in appetite and a decrease in energy expenditure.

Specifically, lack of sleep can lead to an increase in the hormone ghrelin, which stimulates appetite, and a decrease in the hormone leptin, which signals fullness. This can cause people to eat more and feel less satisfied after eating.

Additionally, when people are sleep-deprived, their metabolism can slow down, meaning that they burn fewer calories even when they are at rest.

Overall, getting enough sleep is an important factor in maintaining a healthy weight, along with a balanced diet and regular exercise.

Jaujau 08-13-2023 08:09 AM

I agree, I had to go through that too. I slept little and it was noticed on my weight