Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 04-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #1  

Default Menopause

I'm not sure that this is appropriate under "Obstacle" but it sure is for me! I've been menopausal for about 1.5 years and in the past two months my hips and waist have increased drastically! I can't fit my pants above my hips. Not sure what to do...
AnnaP427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #2  

Default Menopause

AnnaP427 I totally get what you are saying, I too am in menopause & see the changes in my body. It feels like all my summer clothes from last year shrunk in my closet lol but the truth is I have gotten bigger.
The best advice I could give is to get on a healthy diet and exercise plan and stick with it, Be consistent. Exercise helps not only with losing inches but it helps with the body aches you also could get from meno and it helps boost good serotonin for mood swings that we also experience.

Exercise and Diet are the two Key things that help me. I can see a dramatic difference in how I look and feel when I exercise as to when I do not.

I wish you good luck on your journey, remember you are not alone. And you can win this fight.
You Got This.
Mia130 is offline   Reply With Quote