Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #61  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

2010 ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ 2010

May this new year of a new decade be a year of new beginnings, renewed hopes, new dreams, renewed health, new victories, and a year full of new blessings for you and yours ...

ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 01-03-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:17 PM   #62  
Rosebud

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NUMPSTER ~ on your big ... 50

HI LADIES ~ we had warmer temps again today, but then the ***** Squalls came with it; at times, it really looked pretty, but I just sat in my rocking chair by the window and watched all those crazy people going up and down in that crazy weather. One family actually went out for a walk with their baby and a little cockapoo that looked exactly like our SWEETIE. DH and I couldn't believe how much she looked just like her; it was amazing ...

That recipe for using up leftover TURKEY sounds good; I have 5 packages of leftover turkey and one package of chicken; so I could make that easily. I have lots of carrots and frozen broccoli, so that would go well with that -- kind of a Chicken or Turkey Divan, eh? Great idea; thanks! I did 3 loads of laundry today -- big stuff like our bedding; and DH and I just made up the bed fresh awhile ago. Glad that your parents are doing the big stuff for you at this time; that is a big help, I'm sure!

Tonight, we had pizza for dinner; and that was a nice thing to have for New Year's Eve. We are just having a quiet night at home as our Christmas was so busy. I called NUMPSTER earlier to wish her a Happy 50th Birthday and they were having a Fondu party there so there were lots of people there to celebrate that and the new year too.

We hope that you and yours have a wonderful evening too; take good care. I will start the new thread for the new month of the new year, so look for that tomorrow as well ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-31-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:55 PM   #63  
Rosebud

Well, it's almost that time -- so HAPPY NEW YEAR'S everyone!!! I have opened up a new thread for January for tomorrow ... see you all there! Bye for now ... Rosebud