3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet-blogs-journal-faq-help-forum-111/)
-   -   Not smarter than a weight tracker! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet-blogs-journal-faq-help-forum/271287-not-smarter-than-weight-tracker.html)

5yearscancerfree 12-09-2012 07:12 PM

Not smarter than a weight tracker!

Okay, so I've tried to do the weight tracker thing. I chose my options, get to the cut and paste url part, but then WHERE/HOW do I put my cut/paste url? Please help me - I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now! Thanks!:carrot:

polymertastic 12-09-2012 07:56 PM

in your control panel, there's a link to edit your signature. there should be a box that you could paste the code into-- hope this helps!

Dragonfly 02-27-2013 01:32 PM

If you mean on your blog, and not on the forum, you can find it under the "design" tab. You know where you go to write your blog... It should be the next tab after "manage", close to the top of page. You should see "themes" and "widgets" right under the tabs now. Click widgets. Find "text" in the list. Click "add." Here is where you should be able to copy and paste your ticker into. If it doesn't automatically come up, click "edit" after text.
Make sure to click save!

Waterdog2442 04-22-2013 12:21 AM

Frustrated

:?:ugh, I cannot find the signiture box to paste the code into! I clicked on the control panel and checked all the tabs. Which one is it under? Is it called something else? I am VERY frustrated with this!!!! Please help!!:mad:

Waterdog2442 04-22-2013 12:52 AM

ohhh wait...I just saw the comment that new members cannot use the signiture until after 20 days on the forum. Plus I need a minimum amount of posts...how many is minimum?

Ruthxxx 04-22-2013 06:00 AM

Minimum posts is 20. :welcome: and keep on posting.

Jbhigdon 07-16-2013 10:25 AM

Thanks for the answers!!! Helped Me alot!!!

Sassafras 07-25-2013 11:59 AM

Hi -- Your posted interested me because I have also been unable to post a weight tracker (and am normally pretty bright and able to figure things out). I had also seen that a minimum number of posts were needed and haven't posted much. The other thing that interested me was the "5 years cancer free". I just began my cancer journey in February or March of this year, but am doing fine, so far. I will post a few more times and see what happens with the weight tracker.

dlr9774 11-11-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polymertastic (Post 4552333)
in your control panel, there's a link to edit your signature. there should be a box that you could paste the code into-- hope this helps!

I know that this topic of tickers is explained, but I cannot find where you indicated "signature" - I found signature but there was no place I could paste the code into. Are you able to assist me. Thanks DLR

dlr9774 11-11-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5yearscancerfree (Post 4552298)
Okay, so I've tried to do the weight tracker thing. I chose my options, get to the cut and paste url part, but then WHERE/HOW do I put my cut/paste url? Please help me - I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now! Thanks!:carrot:

Did you ever figure how to get a ticker to show when you post. I am in the same boat as you were and was hoping for help! DLR

Ruthxxx 11-11-2013 10:51 AM

MOD here. You registered on October 27 and, although you have the right number of posts, you need to have been a member for 20+ days. Since I see you are a CGA, I'll let you figure out the date. ;)

By the way, 5years does have a tracker now.

saraphin 12-03-2013 06:45 PM

brand new member

hi everyone. i've been lurking and reading some of your posts. i think i replied to 2 of them so this will be number 3 for me. i'll keep posting - i don't know how many is the minimum either, maybe 20. i'm weaiting for day 20 for me too. that will be um…. december 24th xmas eve!!!!what a good time!. until then i will keep posting. nice to meet all of you people here:p

saraphin 12-06-2013 02:52 AM

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiawfgH/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...fgH/weight.png
[/url]

hi all…just checking to see if my ticker factory ticker will work. i know my 3 fc one does. you just cut or copy and paste duh me!

until later, i must let my husband know he is still married.lol!!!!

saraphin 12-06-2013 03:02 AM

hi again! sorry if i'm being a bit boring, posting so much.

i do love to talk!

you are really now my only friends….pathetic but true unfortunately. i will start a blog as soon as i have been here for 20 days and i am allowed. i have heaps of posts in already! lol, i have only just found you, my new friends! i hope you will be, anyway.

i wonder about you? how is everyone doing today? pretty sad about mandella's passin. i thought he would live forever. he will, in our hearts, anyway.

is anyone else here trying optifast? or has anyone anything to say about it? here in oz it is different to usa i believe though. is there anyone here who has trioed it? i am committed and it hjas been working for me. so far, anyway. i hope to heaven it keeps working for me.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: