I cant access my blog?? Help!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For some time I've been trying to access my blog but have been unable to from both my phone, and computer. Are they disabled now?? When I click on the "Free Diet Blogs" link nothing happens. I used to blog all the time because it was really helpful to write what I was going through but havent been able to in months! I also need to at least view it because I had things I need to save. Is there a direct link to the blogs? I've been wondering for months but never thought to ask here.
  • Did you try

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/
  • Yes it just wont load, the page goes to:
    The web address you entered is not available
    [more information]
    You were trying to go to www.3fatchicks.com
  • I'm sorry you are having trouble with the blogs I haven't experienced any problems accessing the blogs and I check them several times a day to remove splogs. It might be possible that you visited them once when they were down and your browser cached the error page. If so, a hard refresh should clear it from your browser. There are different ways to do that, depending on your system. I use Control + F5 on my mac with firefox. I think command/shift/R is another. Visit the page, then do a hard refresh to see if it clears it up.

Also try the url without the www as http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ and see if that works for you.
  • Quote: I'm sorry you are having trouble with the blogs I haven't experienced any problems accessing the blogs and I check them several times a day to remove splogs. It might be possible that you visited them once when they were down and your browser cached the error page. If so, a hard refresh should clear it from your browser. There are different ways to do that, depending on your system. I use Control + F5 on my mac with firefox. I think command/shift/R is another. Visit the page, then do a hard refresh to see if it clears it up.

Also try the url without the www as http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ and see if that works for you.
    How do I add new entries to my blog? Do I use the comments section?
  • Go to your Site Admin, click the Write tab, and create a new Post.

I hope that helps
  • Quote: How do I add new entries to my blog? Do I use the comments section?
    when I try to make a post it says.....................................

Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found.
  • I've not heard of any errors like this before. Do you mind if I try a test post to your account? I see you created two blogs, which one are you trying to post to?
  • Quote: I've not heard of any errors like this before. Do you mind if I try a test post to your account? I see you created two blogs, which one are you trying to post to?
    rhondamarie, I want to delete the other one that I created in error.
  • I was able to create a test post and didn't receive any errors. Can you let me know which way you were able to successfully reach the site again? www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ or without the www ?
  • Quote: I was able to create a test post and didn't receive any errors. Can you let me know which way you were able to successfully reach the site again? www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ or without the www ?
    still getting same errors
  • I deleted your extra blog for you, as you requested.

You were able to get in to create the blog, though, so I don't understand why you are getting errors. The DNS servers are up and running. I don't have enough information from you to troubleshoot it further. The best thing I can suggest is that you clear your cache and try again, and hopefully that will take care of it
  • Can you delete my current blog, I'm going to start fresh. Thanks so much!
  • Sure! Deleted
  • Nevermind!!!!